Agnostic.com

24 6

Is anybody else a middle child here?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep. I always got in trouble the most.

Youngest of 3, and least regulated. Luckily, my older sibs watched out for me or I probably wouldn't be here today.

I am 4th out of six, but first daughter after three sons, so I was pretty much the oldest child of the second half of the family.

I have an older brother and a younger sister - I am the middle child. I am also the ‘bad’ one - and the ‘best’ one lol.

I have three girls, the middle child tested me more as a parent, and she's the most responsible now. The shit she used to get into, she is the reason I have gray hair.

@HippieChick58 my parents probably feel the same way about me. What goes around comes around. I have 3 kids too (all adults now). My middle child (oldest son) is responsible for every single one of my grays 🙂

@LizBeth My middle child turns 30 in about 5 weeks. Today she texted and asked about my labor with her. She has no children. I'm not sure that it is related to her birthday or not. She was 15 days late, she started off life being contrary.

I'm the oldest between my sister and I. I was the adopted one. She wasn't.

I was the third child of five, but there is 4 & 5 years until the last 2. So I was the baby until I started kindergarten at 4. I was fawned over for 3 years then settled in to the invisible middle child. However, I heard I was a tenacious child and would work to succeed at something quickly and then move on to something else interesting. In other words I strived hard to achieve but not to prove myself in the sibling love-up. It is more a product of my personality.

Ok..I will try to write this accurately. In my birth family I am my father's oldest son, but not my mother's. My mother has a son older than me and two daughter s even older. Then I have two younger full brother's that are identical twins even in their late 30s. Then my father had 2 more daughters both with different women. Oh and also since my bio mother has passed away I am not sure we will ever know who my older half brother's father is.
In my adopted family I am the third son, but the second oldest. My younger brother was adopted before me as a baby and I was almost six by the time he was three.

That’s quite the Brady Bunch!

Middle of 3 girls. I don't fit most of the stereotypes though.

I have 2 older bros and 1 younger sis. and we had a wonderful childhood and family.

Youngest. Though I come from a family of 4 children and my sister who was 2nd considers herself "The middle child". Confused by that?

@JaciBea Yes mathematically correct - however my brother (the third) does not consider himself a middle child. They do all consider me the "Baby" though. rofl

I am. Two older brothers, two younger sisters.

That's pretty interesting.... I lnow my middle child has always had me wrapped around her finger... she's finally listening to me about getting prepared for life...

there's pressure on all siblings. I'm the youngest and that has its ups and downs.

I'm a middle child, one older brother and one younger brother

I am a middle child. Didn't have live up to anything. I was allowed to make my own life. Didn't get to know my younger siblings very well either. Still growing and enjoying life.

Im the oldest by a large amount of years

I’m the oldest on my mom side and middle child to my dad side.

3rd child
2 older sister, 1 by blood younger sister, 2 adopted younger sisters
Only male child in family.

2Nd of 3boys

Yes I'm the classic middle one. I have an older brother and a younger sister.

Middle of 3 boys here and the black sheep

I'm the oldest of 5.

Eldest of 3 here. Sibs are 5 and 7 years younger.

I kinda am

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha! 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.