Agnostic.com

32 6

Who Were You In High School?

I was a loner who got along with everyone. I liked everyone so much that I never wanted to sit with any group of people and seem bias. Strange, but true. In essence, I was popular for my choice. If that makes any sense. I miss my high school years and everyone I went to school with.

SleeplessInTexas 8 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A proud member of the Math Team. Who knew math was a competitive sports? 🙂

But I hung out mostly with left-wing stoners, not with my fellow nerds. Hated high school, and most of my class mates, with the exception of the aforementioned cliques. My misanthrope flags were flying high even back then, clashing frequently with my extroverted nature.

Figures that I would later on my life settle comfortably in narcissism. 🙂

Tina turner but omnisexual

I was a nerdy jock. I was a top athlete but my friends a social circle tended to be nerds and stoner's.....

I hung around the crowd that loved to listen to music and played instruments. I loved my high school days and developed a few friendships with some cool people.

Good question!

@Anniemae I wasn't even close to becoming class president. I hung out with the stoners! lol

I was the person hiding in the shadows. Nobody noticed or cared about my existence.

Buxx Level 7 Nov 7, 2018

I wanted to be friends with everyone. All I wanted was to be accepted. I was not. I was rolled over. Walked on. I was made fun of by every group. I look back and love the person I was. I was naive and just plain wanted to be liked.

Someone who no longer exists.
High school is over and is no longer relevant.
Hasn't been for decades. It's also why I will never attend a hs reunion.
I have no desire to see any of those people ever again.
They mean nothing to me.

Ditto

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.