Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments (126 - 139)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Though not quite as satisfying as a penis.

LOL

jeffy Level 7 Feb 7, 2018

Not cracking me up but I can see me, except the children part.

That is funny.

Why I always think of it as a pussy?

The penis show was so successful at Sunday's service , we will have a second cumming next Sunday.

EMC2 Level 8 Apr 1, 2019

Hilarious

I wish...if only people could take it OUT of themselves as easy!

Hahaha great

Is happiness a warm gun?

No, but gun control is hitting your target!
(My first time with a 9mm)

@Rustee Pretty good! At what distance?

@Santanaman9 - Thank you! I don't remember the distance, but it wasn't all that far... I was just learning about my handgun, so my instructor probably had me fairly close to the target!

@Rustee That's good for a short distance. I was curious enough to wonder if longer, perchance, so I had to ask. Keep up the good practices!

they try hard to bring you into the fold but then when they find you not interested go soft on you.

Why does it have to be so hard to get into heaven? It is called selection erection.

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 13, 2019

Silvereyes,
That is a shocker! I expected a manafesto on the evils of penile intrusions into relstionships. Bravo or Brava. Was this your doing? Or was it found by chance? Please fill us in. Thanks and thanks!

Aiya Aiya so true

Rosh Level 7 Mar 29, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.