Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments (101 - 125)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If religion is like a penis I'll have 2 or 3

When things start happening it goes flat lol

It is more like a big mouth that always sucks!

JK666 Level 7 Mar 12, 2019

Catholathism...

Exactly

Is masturbation a sin??

Grecio Level 7 July 17, 2018

I wonder if that pic was photo shopped? I enjoy reading the sign.

Grecio Level 7 July 17, 2018

I have seen that saying many times. Maybe someone got brave and actually posted it!

I’ve heard something similar said on Downton Abby.

Tee-hee-hee

There goes my plan for the weekend.

Eloquent and disturbing at the same time, lol. To think my penis has a god makes me consider chopping it off.

@silvereyes Well, I won't deny it's right to have a religion, but it's about the only way I can think of to withdraw my support. lol

Lols, betcha don't but 😉

@girlwithsmiles You'd win that bet.

...and hopefully, like a penis, it will wither and rise no more once it reaches a certain age.

I thought that was a nasty myth! 😉

@girlwithsmiles I hope you're right!

And when your religion/penis is tainted it can infect a following in an undesireable way. Hence conservitardism.

#limpdickepidemic
#jesusmakesmedry
#crucifixdildo

Kraig Level 3 Mar 6, 2018

Ahh the Godhead.Can't wait for the second comming

Oh this is sooooo good. I have not ever heard this before but it is dead on accurate and should be shared everywhere! And like most penis owners, it's frequently about mine is better than yours and mine is the biggest.

Luv it !!!

It’s the tongue that’s mightier then the sword

Personally I would much rather have people wave around their penises than their religion.

That’s just wrong. 😉

Lol. Some great comment and additions as well.

...wonderful

Now I know where my soul is

And God is the big penis in the sky.

It's not just Christian but other religions as well. Wherever there was a Roman settlement there were phallic symbols everywhere.

In Seattle there was a bakery called the "Erotic Bakery". Lots of penis shaped cakes (I wonder who ordered those?).
[en.wikipedia.org]

@silvereyes See what you're missing in Okie land!

And the competition between nations as to which has the tallest (longest) high rise (penis).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.