Agnostic.com

22 8

Who is one of your favorite mythical gods for entertainment purposes?

I’m sorry, but I have to admit that mine would be Thor. At least he kept his word when he said he’d protect human kind from frost giants lmfao!!! Sarcasm, you guys!!! Only sarcasm.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isis she comes up all the time crosswords

Not my type of entertainment but I did wrote a song about the goddesses of the waters in Santeria, goddess of the ocean (Yemaya) and goddess of the rivers and lakes (Oshun). Sorry... it is salsa and is in spanish. But is very nice to dance to. And no I have never practiced santeria....

I would say the stories of the Greek Gods were the most entertaining for me. They have been incorporated into so many movies and televisions show over the years and for the most part, the mayhem they have caused have been fun to watch.

Betty Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

I am a big Marvel comics fan, I have been collecting since I wad eight years old,Thor definitely.

Zarathustra seems cool.

What got the ball rolling for me was the Egyptian mythos. Those animal headed gods just looked so bad-assed. Anubis in particular. Then the Hellenistic pantheon. Then the Norse. After that, D&D just opened the floodgates. My group incorporated any pantheon we could get any info on.

Hulk smash

Zeus.... he made hurculies...

I've always liked Athena/ Diana because she was a strong woman

Bacchus of course!

I liked Chris Hemsworth better as the dumb, but pretty, secretary in Ghostbusters, but his overly bulked body as Thor annoys me, and they are wasting his talent for humor.

Dionysus

Bacchus !

Bacchus !

Buddha, because I used to be hella into kung fu movies. Shoulin shit, lol

The Norns, three women from the ice giant world . They live at the root of Yggdrasil, the World tree,, guard the fountain of Urd and water the tree. Their names are Urdr, Verdandi and Skuld. They are the most powerful beings in Norse mythology; even the gods fear and respect them. Urdr spins a thread for each being's lifetime; Verdandi measures and weaves it into the fabric of life and Skuld cut it off. As my grandson says: these ladies are gangster. I don't understand everything he says, but it means strong orcool or something

Mine would be Posiedon , hope thats spelled right

For me it's the Greek gods.

The stories were a veritable soap opera of all of life's foibles - passionate, angry, vengeful, deceptive and didn't pretend to be all good and openly used us as playthings.

Splendid!

Well, if you're talking entertainment, then I have to say Thor (Chris Hemsworth)... In the movie Troy, it would be Achilles (Brad Pitt)... What can I say, I have a thing for hot gods. Although I hear Zeus was quite the scoundrel. But I'm no Ganymede... not anymore.

Adam West and his Shark repellent toting Batman.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.