Agnostic.com

57 82

Someone didn't think this through.

VictoriaNotes 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you certain? Did you talk to them?

@VictoriaNotes gotcha. Well, I'm in Californy, and one of our puckish minions here might do that just to piss people off.

I find the combination with the motto “Virginia is for lovers” especially disturbing. What the hell goes on there?

too much of a latin allusion for the average godly brain.

Hilarious!

If god is anus then that explains why his speech is shit!

LOL!!!

Makes sense coming from someone who probably also unknowingly self identifies as a "Teabagger." There has got to be a tRump sticker on that car somewhere folks. It's a Virginia plate so maybe it's Ginny Thomas's car, she's Mrs. Clarence Thomas... now it all becomes perfectly clear.

Eebee Level 2 Apr 24, 2018

Oh that is way too funny

Hahaha! I think there is a connection between the two !

Christ in a sidecar, that is funny!

Oh dear now that something new

Rosh Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

Wow. You'd think the DMV would have raised an eyebrow, at least.

I wondered about that, myself!

That's going to leave a mark.

Maybe it's a opinion on God, those are like anus and everyone has one. Is that plate on a semi- Buddhist semi?

jeffy Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

Doesn't the bible say that man was created on God's image. If that is the case, God must have an anus.

@JanGarber Reading the Bible, sounds like God is an anus.

Didn't we just discuss this issue? The has to be unintentional. Anyone who can believe the nutty, and getting nuttier by the minute, things they do doesn't have their head screwed on right. Too bad it has to spill over on to all our lives! And that spilling is becoming an avalanche.

Very funny!

oh snap... 🙂) well that can taken a number of ways.. where do I begin..

@Hellbent, like "braying to the arsehole" e.g.?

or maybe they did lol

I think I've been there.

How unfortunate. lol

Typical of the religious, though... To think of ONLY one perspective, and not consider other possibilities!!!

Funny

jab60 Level 6 July 27, 2018

Hahaha hahaha!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.