Agnostic.com

14 1

Question for men: short hair on women. Like it or leave it?

• 6 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 7 votes
GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like clean hair that looks like it has a purpose.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 17, 2018

I think women should style their hair in whatever way suits their face and lifestyle. Personally, I don’t like long hair worn by elderly women unless they keep it worn up in a chignon.

Maybe medium length,but not to the point she's looking like a guy? I appreciate the earings perfume,and female dress,but not really short hair styles. But that's my opinion....

Sinead O'Connor anyone?

She's a converted Muslim hijabi, now--can't see her hair 😮

@stinkeye_a I did not know that... that's her choice. Fine by me. She was beautiful back in the 80s with almost no hair at all. When the girl is pretty then hair doesn't matter much

I'm not a man (obviously), but I've never had short hair. All the partners I've ever had have liked my long black hair.

Very attractive,long hair,clean,it invites being touched,it may make you purr like a big cat ,if carefully run through his fingers.

It depends on the woman. Almost any woman can pull off any haircut off with confidence!

A lot of men assume that women with short hair are gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that ?

I can assure you, I’ve NEVER been mistaken for a gay woman... short hair and all! AND you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between most gay or straight women anyway.

@jorj not all women can grow their hair long. It's quite a bother dealing with short hair.

@jorj lol. Ok. Short hair actually takes more time to deal with than long hair. Unless it has no style.

@jorj doesn't really matter. You're awfully cute.

I'm not that crazy about facial hair, or ear hair, on women, but I couldn't give a rat's ass about any other hair, short or long. And if the woman in question is cute enough, a little chin whisker or two won't phase me either.

Baffuta - Italian colloquial. Small but not unattractive moustache on a woman.

@MrBeelzeebubbles Yeah, I could handle that. ?

I've had lovers with long hair, short hair, flapper bobs, pink hair, purple dreadlocks, shaved heads - it really doesn't matter to me, as long as it sets off their face.

I like long hair on women but some women can really pull off the short hair look. So it really depends on the woman.

I prefer women with long hair. I never had a girlfriend with longer hair than mine... Lol!!!

The analytical, reasoning forebrain argues that the length of a woman's hair is irrelevant to her character and intellect (the true values of any human being).

The primative, animalistic hindbrain argues that a woman with well-kept, long, non-gray hair is healthy and demonstrates good personal care and therefore is suitable for mating.

@Donotbelieve Thank you. That means a lot to me.

And easily dragged to cave for monkey hump.

I do not completely disagree with your statement, but am wondering how it figures in with the cultural societies that contradict it. For example, in the Maasai culture the standard is quite the opposite. The women who are most attractive and considered most suitable mates have shaven heads. Many primitive African cultures are the same in this respect.

@Amzungu2 A valid counterpoint and, of course, I can't speak in universals. I have a cultural bias. I know, for example, that in some cultures larger women are seen as more attractive because it means they have access to a surplus of food. Meanwhile, in most Western civilizations slenderer women are generally considered more alluring.

@Diogenes1972 well, at least I've got that working in my favor, stuck as I am in the Western world. 😉

Depends on the woman. Some can pull it off, some don't have the face structure for it.

I don't make my decision to associate with others based on hair style.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224365
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.