Agnostic.com

12 2

Which way do you do it?

People have habits that many times make no sense and may not have an obvious origin. How do you dress when is comes to putting on your shoes?

Yes, there are many aways around this question, i.e.: I wear sandals, I go barefoot, no socks.

Just play along with the premise.

• 39 votes
  • 4 votes
JeffLemar 5 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been known to do both. Being inconsistent keeps life from getting too dull.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 18, 2018

I do wobble, sock, wobble, fall over, wobble, wobble, sock, curse, wobble, shoe, fall over, wobble, curse, shoe, sit down

Well,neither,I cut metal and weld,so sparks are not nice inside footwear.

Socks why wear socks? They look stupid when you wear flip-flops!

BillF Level 7 Nov 17, 2018

Call me Archie, but socks go on first.

call me meathead - one foot at a time

Well in the winter weather here Australia I wear socks and shoes, in summer the socks and shoes are mostly unemployed.

A sock and a shoe and a shoe and a sock. I get funny looks.

godef Level 7 Nov 17, 2018

The old Archie Bunker skit relived.

godef Level 7 Nov 17, 2018

"All in the Family" much? 😛

Well do you hop out of the house on one foot or what??

I put on my socks and then my shoes. I tried it shoes first, then socks, but it wasn't as comfortable, I ran through socks like crazy, and people laughed at me.

More often the former but it depends. Usually ive put my socks on from the drawer in the bedroom then come step into my shoes in the livingroom on the way out. If for some reason ive grabbed a pair of socks and go sit down in the livingroom with my shoes in front of me I might put a sock on, step into the shoe and repeat.

You monster.

@Minta79 I know, Ive only caught myself do that once that I can think of but I felt awful for a week. Had to donate to the ACLU to soothe my conscience.

I also put my pants on one leg at a time ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224767
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.