Agnostic.com

40 5

Is everyone feeling sad about not having a romantic partner on Valentines Day?

Lionne 3 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No way lol. I love being single. I'd change my status for the right person, but I'm content. I can always buy my own flowers and chocolate, especially on Feb 15th when it's all 75% off ????

I have no interest in honoring Saint Valentine.

Not really. no

A tommy gun, a '29 stud'baker, and a moll is all I need! Let's get this massacre going! Oh, the candy and crap. Everyday is what you make of it, I suppose. I like dewey decimal Tuesday, myself. You pick a random dewey decimal number, go to that book, and a book get's dropped, clothes become askew and, occasionally, arrests are made.

Valentines Day has always felt artificial to me. Being alone for VD has never been a problem for me. What is a problem is dealing with the expectations of other people.

Nah, I took a nap with my favorite vibrator and later bought myself a bouquet of yellow roses (on sale!).

Hope your spat has been resolved favorably to you.

Never a good idea to be desperate about meeting the right guy. It's not easy to find him.

Whenever I had an S.O., if she was traditional enough to enjoy the celebration of SVD, I would indulge her, otherwise I couldn't care less about it.

No sadder than I am every single other day of the year.

Why don't you write her a little note?

Nope.

Nope.

Not at all, I love being single. 🙂

NO.
If I were with someone I'd do what I do to celebrate anyway..go birding, and eat some Thai food.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.