Agnostic.com

4 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He goes on & on without saying anything meaningful.
My view is that chaos rules.
To think we have any real control over our lives is simply wishful thinking.

Considering that is a fact that Morals and Ethics have been a part of Humankind far, far longer than have the usurped biblical/religious versions, then the answer is most certainly Yes, as an Atheists I am a moral human being and have a meaning in life by which I live each day.
Let us take a ' biblical moral' for an example here; Xtianity tells us that Cannibalism in any shape or form is AMORAL, YET it allows its followers to SYMBOLICALLY take part in the 'partaking' of the Flesh and Blood, a.k.a. the Sacrament, of their Founder Jesus.
Is that not just Cannibalism merely disguised in another form, logically and rationally?

I wouldn't call it a hard question.

Dietl Level 7 Nov 29, 2018

Having read the bible, I do nto find god to be moral. The question really shoudl be for believers... "How do you find morality following such an immoral being?"

Secular morality has surpased religiosu moralities.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.