Agnostic.com

12 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mueller keeps getting closer and closer but man it's taking forever.

It's just laughable....think about it. If Trump is the evil totalitarian Emperor everyone assures that he is then why even entertain the outcome of a silly report? An evil ruler is untouchable, isn't?

Yeah.... I certainly enjoyed reading the news today!

A lead pipe cinch.

The stalling is getting old.

So what we already suspected and knew is becoming certified. Of course this will be fought and heads will roll (probably not the right one's, though). I think any talk of tRump 2020 is only for the truly insane. We must have something in place to remove a president that displays as much criminality as this one has and does. Every day there is a new revelation of more treason and it will only end when this administration is gone.

It's just a matter of time. It appears that Trump is becoming the focal point of Mueller's investigation.

The walls (and Mueller) are closing in on the idiot Trump. Expect him to become even more irrational and stupid than he is normally. I predict that he will be out of office before summer.

Hold on didn’t a former high ranking member of MI-6 meet with Assange to witness that those emails weren’t gathered by Russian intelligence but instead from within her own campaign?
And didn’t some poor DNC intern get gunned down in a professional hit right around the time that the last batch was released?

So yeah I know that there was a blue wave and with it has come a desire for retaliation on Assange for sharing the truth no matter who gave it to him.
Oh and when he was doing the same to certain republicans and including Romney those in blue wanted him to be given a Nobel prize.

@jorj Actually the one thing that I’ve yet to get is
Why does everyone in our government as well as the media act like Assange works for or is even obliged to protect our secrets.
He’s Australian for fucks sake. Anyway someone has to be sacrificed

Won't matter if Whitaker squashes it.

I know the minute details matter, but when will the ‘smoking gun,’ be revealed?

@jorj but this is what the GOP, keeps saying and if there is no collusion, it will be revealed! But, all these people who are guilty of lying, would not plead guilty to nothing (they are all Republicans). All of the the DNC was investigated and all of Hillary’s supposed crooked behavior, was investigated! Nothing was found to be criminal. So we are back to square one. Mueller has kept all his information close to his vest, I think that I read he has 30 guilty pleas, now! So it can’t be that there is nothing there... we will just need to wait and see...

@jorj Why would the Republicans appoint a life long Republican to cover for the DNC????

@jorj they are connections to the bigger picture! We do not have all the information out yet! In the process of investigating, other areas of illegal activity came into focus! You do see that now, trump is saying that he was ‘slightly,’
interested (he has been denying that up to now), in making a deal with Russia, during the 2016 campaign! Cohen was indeed acting on his behest for that project! That is illegal!

@jorj get out of the conspiracy ‘mind set ‘ it want help you find the truth on anything! Every body is not out to get us!!! Trump is a ‘conman,’ and he has been money laundering for an unknown time span and it will be exposed, if you stay up on the reports! We are now into the Panama Papers and the Duetch (spell) Bank.

@jorj all I know for sure is to take the information that is reported each day and follow that until you can see there...is or is not truth, in it! To me, ‘establishment,’ means conspiracy. I work with current information...and sometimes that current information backs up previous reports, and sometimes it disproves reports. I am looking for all the moving pieces and they don’t always move in sync with one another!

@jorj I don’t think it is a ‘conspiracy!’ The democrats have an ’idealogy,’ and the republicans have an ’idealog!’ They each work from their rules...but you will still have individuals that can move things is a different direction, within the same party! So my thinking is, it is never so ‘cut and dried,’ even when it seems so. And, reporters don’t all get wind of the same information...there are just way to many moving parts, to be a complete ‘establishment!’ Right now I am following the news that trump offered Putin a 50,million dollar pent house, during the campaign! So I will follow this to see where it goes!

@jorj the problem as I see it, is bigger than anyone of us can get our mind around. I do see that there are people holding on to power, for the sake of their wealthy donors, year after year! The only way to remove them is to vote them out and that is not easy to do! By gerrymandering the voting areas, the Republicans get their people in, even when they are less in actual numbers! It can be very disheartening, to see that almost everything in your own area, does nothing toward your best interest! I think we are going to be forced to contact our Senators and Representatives and find out what they are doing for us! We can’t spread our ‘net’ so far that they want know us! We must do what we can and not give up, change is slow! Stay hopeful...

I'll start paying attention to this comedy when there is something to pay attention too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.