Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Ever get dumbstruck?

Have you ever experience seriously explaining something and just suddenly unable to respond to a question or reaction because of the height or level of ignorance from the person you are conversing?

malayang-isipan 5 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Especially when I talk to myself.

Most especially with evangelicals....

Yes, quite frequently, especially when listening to my Evangelist Neighbour tell stuff like how Jesus has cured him of his drug addictions while he openly sits there, cuts up a few buds of marijuana so he can roll another 'reefer,' or spouts about how he's an experienced and qualified Stone Mason yet his house, being built of native stone, has huge gaps in the wall where the 100 year old mortar has be eroded away from exposure to the elements and he actually has to go and ask local builders, etc, how to rectify and repair the damage, or how I, just an average handyman type, can actually build a completely dry stone wall ( stones/rocks held together using NO mortar what-so-ever) over a metre high that has stood for well over 10 years around a garden bed.
TRYING to explain to him the evidence for Evolution is another thing altogether since, in my opinion, his indoctrinated 'mind' utterly refuses to comprehend that the Earth is far older than the mere 6,500+ years he been told to believe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.