Agnostic.com

7 3

Is orange spray tan a race?

We have a member who says it is. Your opinion please.

EllenDale 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The "Oompa Loompa" color? Sure. Why not? When asked what sex we are on applications...there is, sadly, an "other" or "choose not to say" check box.

@Jack-of-scythes When an application asks about sex, I always answer, yes, please!

Only if your a Drumpf family member..

I know there USED to be 3 races. Am I missing something here?

It's a race towards skin cancer perhaps 😛

Lol. Perhaps that's what this person meant, but I doubt it. Clever take, @Skyfacer

No. Races of human , as I know them to be is Celt , Bohemian , Hermetic , Iranian , . . . I drank carrot juice like it was water , when I had eye problems . It worked out great , but it also turned my skin orange . You should have seen my Drivers' License !

Dougy Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

YOU could have dyed your hair blonde and claimed to be Trump Jr. in order to get perks. Don't do it now. I believe the sons are being indicted too for trumpism shenanigans.

Yeah, and we are all losing.

Orange Lives Matter! 🙂

@EricTrommater It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and he's happy to hear that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.