Agnostic.com

10 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tillerson was the only one in Trump's early bunch that I liked. He seemed to be learning the job well and Trump didn't like that. Trump always acts on a "gut feeling." Later he was giving lie detector tests to 100 top people over a New York Times op-ed piece. There's a lot of trust in his group.

He was the one who picked him and the others that were replaced,quit or were imprisoned!

When the pres speaks of dumb he has no reference but himself and with that basis he is in no position to evaluate anyone as he exceeds all in being stupid.

Yeah, he wants to be king, he's King of Dumb.

But is anyone asking if Tillerson was directed to say this? I smell misdirection.

Ahhhhh... Yesterday's "Really Great People" are todays "Dumb as a rock."

Trump should know... He is king of all the dumb rocks... He won that title because is the dumbest rock of all!

He's just butthurt!

So he's dumb, inattentive, criminal minded, lazy and intellectually uncurious... Seems right.

Thanks for confirming it, Rex!

I think he’s making up for the torture of having to behave himself during Bush’s funeral. It must be a real challenge for him to keep from tweeting his ass off for what, six hours?

You would think the moron in chief actually had a job to do.

I wish that more current and former members of Trump's cabal would speak with the honesty that Tillerson did.

It'll be interesting to see what Kelly has to say when he goes.

Yep he's at it again!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:239085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.