Agnostic.com

14 2

Where are you

I'm in Ayr on the south west coast of Scotland. Where are you all from.

darien75 7 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hartford Ct very nice state in USA

Born in the Bronx in NYC, currently live in north-central New Jersey.

The Isle of Wight, that's the UK one not the county in Virginia. I have friends in Ayr, I have experienced both the delights of Nardini's and the horrors of the midges 🙂

@darien75 Largs is Ayrshire though?

@darien75 In any event a nice part of the world 🙂

South Central Pennsylvania and yes, James Carvel got it right when he described Pennsylvania as Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between.

Living in Daytona Beach, FL. Originally from rural Connecticut, USA

I’ve been to Ayr. Flew into Prestwick in 1988 to tour Scotland and play golf. Beautiful country, friendly people.

From The Bronx, NY originally. Now living in Johnson County, KS. Photo from a morning commute.

@darien75 Unretouched, taken with my iPhone, not known for high quality images.

Och I bide jeest ein tha eidge o'Strichen Eirbadeinsha y'ken.

I grew up on a lake in Michigan, 45 miles northwest of Detroit. After graduating from the University of Michigan at age 21, I moved to Washington State to climb mountains and stayed.

Now I live on the east, sunny side of the Cascade Mountains, tucked against the mountain foothills in Wenatchee, Washington. Here's a photo of Wenatchee basking in evening light in March 2018.

San Diego, on the southwest coast of the USA.

About 45 minutes' drive outside of Edmonton, Alberta.

@darien75 It's relatively warm right now at -4C. It's a bit of a relief from the last few days. Bright and sunny, not much wind.

@darien75 We haven’t gotten down to the -30s yet here so far. This “winter” has been relatively mild though it started very early. Snow in September.

Wordsley, in the Black Country, West amidlands. UK.

Born in San Diego...Lived in 7 seven states...15 towns or cities... currently residing in Wimberley, TX southwest of Austin.

I didn’t know all that about you.. that’s awesome

@Green_eyes I'm not sure how awesome it is, but it has definitely been interesting. 🙂

I’m a Canadian that resides in Houston, Texas

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:239761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.