Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would appear that Mr Mueller had a choice of either going for the jugular, or death by a thousand cuts with Trump. Wisely, he's chosen the latter. Going for the jugular can miss. A thousand cuts gets you in the end. It also allows for the possibility that a Trump, in his desperation, will do something so illegal it'll be impossible for his base and the sycophants in his party to ignore. I also do not discount the possibility that the Russians will release killer info about Trump. They'd enjoy putting their figurative foot on his neck. What have they to lose? The sensible people in the US know about Putin. He is enjoying humiliating the US, and his prestige with the autocrats in the world would only grow. I predict!

You know, I am very happy and relieved that Mueller is releasing tidbits of what's to come, and it's not good for Individual 1! This will probably make Nixon look like the kid who stole a candy bar! I have a feeling it's gonna be huge! The iceberg just hit and now Captain Trump must figure out how to save his ship! It may be hard since all of his lieutenants are in the brig!

Actually, that Russian influence goes back even further. In the 1990s, when Trump was near total bankruptcy, Russian oligarchs laundered money and helped to bail him out by buying whole floors in his properties. There is reason to believe that they were also a part of the group that bought Trump tower in NYC. hE DOES NOT EVEN OWN IT ANYMORE, BUT IS STILL BEING GIVEN A CHUNK OF THE INCOME FROM THE PROPERTY. wHY?

Thank you for pointing that out most people have forgotten that our world existed past 2016 and yes it was the oligarchs and has always been them.

@powder Exactly what does any of it have to do with Putin other than he’s prevented us from installing some pawn that will bend over backwards for us and the central bank. He’s protected his country’s sovereignty placing troops in other countries like we do.
Or is it that he was conducting business with all of the countries that we overthrew during the Arab as well as the one he’s protected.

Just saying Powder than whenever our government or the media tells us to hate a foreign power there’s the public documented reasons and then there’s the real reason.
Yes he’s locked up certain oligarchs but not all but at least Russia isn’t afraid to arrest those who are corrupt with financial power.

And as I’ve pointed out I have someone in Russia that I talk with from time to time and he’s familiar with someone on President Putin’s security detail and he’s been told that Putin considers trump as being the equivalent of yeltsen.
So for anyone to believe that Putin would risk his own position by doing direct business with trump they need to change the news channel

@powder It’s called bee and 12” of snow and I either need more I need to stop either way you’re right.

@powder You are so full of it. The fact is that every oligarch in Russia acts in accordance with what Putin wants as they all know to act otherwise is highly dangerous.

Only those who disagree with him.@powder

@powder Yes, he is an amazingly sinister and corrupt man who is a real threat to world order. No one with any objectivity can deny that. The other crap you threw in is just that.

Yes, but Trump supporters don't believe it because the Donald says it was Hilary Clinton. I had no idea she wanted to build Clinton Cottage in Moscow. If she succeeded would she have Putin as a guest?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.