Agnostic.com

31 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They keep saying this. Then they find money and we are disappointed.

That would be terrible......har, har, har....yeah, right!

You are delusional. The NRA has millions of loyal supporters.

They are not putting their money, with their support!

@Freedompath If it weren’t for the NRA we would have lost a lot of our rights on firearms long ago in spite of the 2nd amendment! Because of the NRA I can legally carry a loaded pistol on my person in 38 states.

@Trajan61 that sounds like it is pretty important to you, but why? Are you out in the wild a lot? In my younger days I traveled from the East Coast to the West one in my camper and never had a gun or pepper spray! I never had a problem, that would ever have required a gun! Besides, I had family members that killed another person and ruined many lives!

The guns they don't sale, someone else will....that is the principle of our capitalist system. Change NRA for IDFC, same thing

Does the NRA sell guns? I didn't think they did. I was under the impression they are a lobbying group that morphed from a safety group.

@HippieChick58 Ok, good point. The sales promoted by their lobbying activities will be promoted by other lobbyist with a different name. Better?

@IamNobody I don't know if it is better, but it it more correctly put. However, if the NRA dies, their successor will not follow the same business pattern, so things will change.

@HippieChick58 True, the new entity could follow a worst bussines pattern, so yeah things will change. It can go either way.

It's connection to money laundering for Russia should put it out of business. But republicans...

Honestly I don’t care for them but at the same time whenever the republicans are in control they suffer so y’all better hope that they close up by January because once there’s a democratically controlled congress they’ll fire up the fear factory again.

And let’s be real there are some new individuals that have hinted that they’re going to try to take our firearms and lol to be young simple again. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.