Agnostic.com

16 0

Are you excited for the new year of 2019?

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nah, it's just another 365 days to try live through.

Yes, I'm exciting every day when I get up. And I think the new year will be very challenging and interesting for me because I'll move in another country, I'll do new job, I'll learn new skills, I'll meet new people, I'll visit new places, I'll read new books... And I might meet my dreams man..I'm so exited about it! 😉

Sounds like an exciting year!!!

Both Cosmos, and Game of Thrones's new seasons come out in 2019. So looking forward to that at least.

I was excited for 2018 and it wet the bed and not the fun with Russian hookers kind of way. I’d say my birthday is actual New Year’s Day. If I had the power I’d move New Years’ Day to Winter Solstice and reset the calendar there and combine it with the tradition of gift giving replacing Christmas. You get something new for the new year. People who hate waiting would like it because they’d get their presents four days earlier. Historians would burn my house down. Sad I won’t be around in 2161 when we move to the Stardate system.

Only time will tell...

I’m looking forward to going to Norway at the end of January...so yes for that. In general though, another year older at my age? Not so much.

I can't recall ever being excited about changing calendars.

It's another year that I expect to be more or less like the 73 before it; hard to get excited. Now if I knew 45 would be dethroned and go to jail, I'd be excited. If I knew we would make contact with aliens, I"d be excited. If I knew people would rise up against the GOP and neoliberalism, I'd be excited. Instead, we march like lambs into the future letting climate change occur without major protest, which will in all likelihood annihilate humanity; nope not excited about that.

@Mortal Impeachment, maybe, but I doubt he will go to prison.

Sure, one more year of higher temps, crazy politics, inequality, tech innovations, war, mass human displacement, space exploration and more year closer to the super volcano in Yellowstone going off. This should be entertaining ?

Nah. Just another year.

I'd like to be. I'm more excited that it's not 16 17 or 18

The FSM spoke to a Physicist!!!!

The year 2019 is one year closer to vote Republicans out of office.

I look forward to change and growth as a human.

Yes, I am very excited!

Actually yes I am actually exited for this new year

This is great!!! I hope your new year is filled with happiness!

@EmeraldJewel Same for you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.