Agnostic.com

17 12

Who is your Valentine, on the most important day of the year.

My Valentine gose to my daughter. She has been open and understanding to every romantic realationships I have ever had that gone and went. Love of my life.

Castlepaloma 8 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mary Palm and her 5 sisters. Sad.

This year, my mom. Dad passed unexpectedly on Jan 20. My husband died in 2006. I know how painful this mileston can be.

Zster Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks. Losing a parent is brutal.

How is this the "most important day of the year"??? I don't get it.

Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. What other day focusses on love.

@Castlepaloma With all due respect, I don't see it the same way as you do. To me, it's just a fake "holiday", made up by the greeting card companies, based on a religious person who may not have even existed and is a combination of several others. Kind of like Jesus Christ. If we're going to celebrate love, we should be doing it every day. Not just one day that is marketed to us, and has a tendency to make single people feel inadequate. It also puts entirely too much pressure on those in relationships to extend themselves by performing grand gestures to "prove" their love. I think it's just so much bullshit, Just like all religion. That said, enjoy your day.

I will take any day to reminds people of love. I love my work for most waking hours of my life. Love is my God. The BS everyday is Political or Religious Fairytales & Legends We need more love and kindness than BS. A Romanic love, rings true. Two lovers are stronger together, than apart.

I think love dose conquers all. No greater pleasure, than sex for bonding with the ultimate one. Laughing is 2nd, of all greatest pleasure. Love is Truth and beauty written in the stars. Whole universe glued together by love. All earthlings & things connect all by love. Ultimate love will not get lost, in a Religious ghost host. Teach love in schools, rather than they lead their lives so weepy.
Master life, be fearless, have sweetness. On your death bed you wish you loved your love one more than spending more time at work. End winners are the love ones, with the most joys.

My wife Joanne

I always call my ex wife, my 2 daughters, a couple ex GF, maybe. But this 3 suckers slept in my room last night. I do have a date with my Palestinian Christian Dentist so I may stick a finger on somebody's ashtray and soil my forehead to impress him. And I will be my widow sister Valentine for sure since her two sons are busy with their valentines.

Me. I'm taking the day off from working for others and putting all my energy into my own project for the day. Then I'm gonna meet someone for coffee. Then I'm taking my kid for dinner. It's only 9 and it's the best V-Day I've had in ages.

Me. I bought myself a Valentine's Day gift.

That is actually most important, to love myself first.

@Castlepaloma I'm trying to do that now, love myself.

Don't forget the candles and flowers.

@Castlepaloma I have to work today. No candles or flowers.

A gift is a start, work on loving yourself. Like after work, a fine dinner.
Don't abuse yourself.

Mine are my kids 🙂

My daughters, one granddaughter, and one grandchild still incubating. Ah, and the kitty girls who amuse me every day. (and 5 grand kitties and one grand dog)

To me it is not the most important day of the year, it's just a day for retailers to try to sell you stuff you don't need on, and/or fill it with unmet expectations. There is no lover in my life, and I'm OK with that because I won't settle for just anyone.

Oh boy, I did not know someone Valentine's might be bacon. They may love what the bacon dose for them. But the bacon sees it's self being eaten and destroyed or it was already dead in the first place.

Dog spelling backwards is God. Both can be someone ultimate love. Can you read your Valentine dog, your deep unconditional love to them. Probably better then writing your unconditional love to an invisible man in the sky.

My traditional understanding of your Valentine was of a human being. St. Valentine was killed because he married people outside the church conditions.

My dog.

My dog.

JK666 Level 7 Feb 14, 2018

This 5 lb bag of bacon...I'm in love ????

Don't love it too much, it could mean a heart attack on a plate.

I can recover from a heartbreak.

Mine is my daughter also.
She's a professional artist in KY. Here she's posing next to part of a mural she was commissioned to paint in Cynthiana, KY.

My Grandbabies!

My valentine is Keanu Reeves. We are also going to get married.... He just doesn't know it yet 😉 Im sure he will be thrilled when he finds out. loool

Sacha Level 7 Feb 14, 2018

If I was gay, I might want to marry him.

Hey, you can't take my boyfriend! He's all I have left after Alan Rickman passed away (sob).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.