Agnostic.com

46 10

Share one song that you cannot help but sing along with when it comes on the radio. The one that makes you go into "super star" mode.

Crimson67 8 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Nobody's Fault But Mine" by Led Zepplin (Really dated sound , but the words can run so deep !)
"The Rover" by Led Zepplin The song in my head for the past 12 , everytime I had to move . . . (If we could just join hands !)
"Mama" by Genesis

Dougy Level 7 Feb 14, 2018

I know , you just said "1" , so many though !

Wow, someone dredged up 'Presence' their single most un-commercial release ever 🙂

d_day Level 7 Feb 14, 2018

Another of my favorite sing-alongs is Delta Dawn, by Helen Reddy.

They played this at my sister's wedding!

every time I hear it!!

Battle of New Orleans, by Johhny Horton.

This song right here: Every time I hear it, I have to sing, dance, and shake a tail feather.

No Roots by Alice Merton

Most Dylan songs...

'I Can't Begin to Tell You'

I once was told I suck at singing. So I sing in my head. Yet the person whom told me, sounded like a cow got ran over by a semi, so...

@Crimson67 My playlists. I have 6 of them. One for rock, pop, hip-hop, Taylor Swift, Eminem, and Hollywood Undead.

I so obviously have more than one - I will sing to anything. Kansas "Dust in the Wind".

Anything by "Journey".

I miss Steve Perry. I seem to remember he needed hip replacements - and was forced to retire because of that.

Ain't Too Proud to Beg

Si a tu ventana llega una palmona
Tratala con cariño que es mi personal

I´m sorry for thiose of you who don't speak Spanish.

entendiste 'paloma'? palmona comes up nil in google-translate 🙂

I remember Mocedades, Una Paloma Blanca, mild int'l hit from the 70s

@Seanbnbad It might if you spell it right.

@Seanbnbad Sí. Por supuesto entiendo de lo que te hablo.

Although there have been a lot of cool songs around the word, Hey (Butthole Surfers, Gary Glitter and The Lumineers) a perennial sing-along favorite of mine is maybe a bit obscure:

Please Don't Judas Me- Nazareth

Anything Elvis, but this one just kicks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.