Agnostic.com

16 4

Are you a Marvel fan?

• 38 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 3 votes
AnnaMD 5 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a friend named Marvel, so yeah sure.

Yes I am but also I like DC, mostly just the Vertigo stuff and Alan Moore, Preacher series, Constantine comics.

Just saw Aquaman it was good, probably my favorite is Conan and Heman

Yes, and the latest movie, Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse is fucking amazing

Marz Level 7 Dec 29, 2018

I am a comic book fan so you can say I am familiar with all of the Marvel and DC universe.

I grew up reading Marvel comics.

Music is better

@maturin1919 so no I am not a fan at all. It sucks

For sure.. if I ever go on pof again I think I will just put that in my profile.. "must be willing to go to marvel movies with me.. "

I'm a fan but not a fanatic or fan boy.

Deadpool and Wolverine ?

Deadpool is my favourite.

From back in the days of the saturday morning comics on TV a few decades ago.

I love how you ask that as if there is any other answer but yes. Because any other answer is wrong.

Have been since I was a kid with the comic books.
The Russo bro.s have done a great job at making the MCU something special on the big screen, but I still favor the X-men as well.
I am so glad that Hugh Jacman pulled to let Dead pool have his own movie"s. Next to wolverine, he's my fave.
I also love that they made a whole series on an earlier timeline to keep it going.
but beside from all that, I can't wait till Avengers's 4. Man I hope it's as good as the build up is to it.

Yessss! BIG TIME! ❤?

Wakanda forevah!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.