18 3

Are you a paranoid individual?

• 4 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 9 votes
Wurlitzer 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being paranoid is just good thinking when people are really out to get you 🙂

lerlo Level 8 Jan 6, 2019

nope.

g

Damnit I was going to say "who is this". lol Where in Nebraska do you live?

Why do you ask? :/

@John_Tyrrell
Hahaha! Did you just read this? 😐

I once knew someone who told me that the government was spying on her. I told her that I had no idea that she was such an important person.

You!? - they''re listening to YOU? - For what!? ?????

@Lillyfield41 It was a woman whom I met in a cafe that I frequented many years ago.

Is this because I found all your microphones?

I'm not really paranoid. I know all you guys think I am, but I'm not.

Wait for those 9/11 documents to leak on the "deep state"...

Depends on the paranoia. Monsters in the closet, no. Agencies monitoring me for the next scapegoat, yes.

Nah

I often fear that people will think this about me.

Deb57 Level 8 Jan 5, 2019

I figure other people have WAYmore interesting people/things to be spending their time on than me.

Zster Level 8 Jan 5, 2019

I always say, "if anyone steals my identity they'll be giving it back - quick!" (Seriously, it happened and it's not fun) . Also, "if you're watching my reality show, must be nothin' else on."

@Lillyfield41 I feel ya on the ID theft thing. I was dead once, for about 14 years, now my once shit credit score is actuality in the fair to good category, but one agency still thinks I'm deceased.

@ITGuy75 being dead increases your credit score?? interesting. i may have to try that.

@Lillyfield41 Of course with Experian, they pretend to be the end all be all if credit agencies and don't like to cooperate with much of anything our anybody. This is why it was, for years, impossible to even convince them I was alive. They think they are thee shit.This is why Credit Karma won't deal with them and also why much of my old medical and loan debt simply disappeared after about a decade.

My score with the other two, trans union and Equifax, is 676 & 677 respectively as a result now, so in the mid to fair range. Depending on how well work is going for me it bounces from there to say 720-725 during the months I have next to no extra expenses from birthdays, unexpected repairs to the car and whatnot.

ha! i clicked on this thinking you better have an option reading, "why are you asking me this?" ... but your choices are pretty good.

I'm a bit, yes, I have to admit.

Not enough probably.

skado Level 9 Jan 5, 2019

I make other people paranoid.

Not now. A few years ago when my ex was stalking me I was near to paranoid.

Why? Who've you been speaking to? They lie you know.

Mostly just high level NSA and KGB nerds, with a few serbian secret police in the mix. Dont worry they speak very highly of you. Boris and Natasha send their regards.

@Wurlitzer they do? Sh!t who have I buried under the patio?

@MattHardy Are you sure it's not Moose and Squirrel????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.