Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Jerry Falwell Jr. can’t imagine Trump ‘doing anything that’s not good for the country’ - The Washington Post

Here it is, in its mind-blowing entirety! When I first read this POS, I send Falwell a couple of tweets along with a few million other people that refuted his words. Some were Xians who were outraged that he was misusing Jesus this way; some were, like me, humans who thought he was a contemptible stand-in for a person.

BookDeath 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does anyone reall care what Falwell has to say?

Washington Post: "Is there anything President Trump could do that would endanger that support from you or other evangelical leaders?"

Falwell: "No."

Me: "He's just as evil and dilusional as Trump."

Jerry like his father is in religion for the money and they should be taxed as a business of selling bullshit.

I can't see Farwell doing anything good for anywhere in the world.

Well, his brain must be very, very small if he cannot imagine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.