Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK FACT CHECK: Did a 1950s TV Episode Feature a Character Named Trump Who Offered to Build a Protective Wall?

It's true! walter trump was the character's name and he even had donald trump's i'm-the-only-one line!

g

genessa 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, even our politics is a rerun ...

Holy crap that's freaky as shit.

isn't it? <shudder>

g

I wasn't born yet!

To jail for 'stealin''

i was six but my folks didn't watch that show so i never saw it.

g

@genessa It's a pretty good show. I just watched a couple of episodes on Youtube.

@AstralSmoke i may just have to turn the sound back on and check it out!

g

@genessa Yes, if it's not too much trouble. 😉

@AstralSmoke after a long nap!

g

That’s great! relevant portion of dialog from this episode has been transcribed below:

Narrator: The people were ready to believe. Like sheep they ran to the slaughterhouse. And waiting for them was the high priest of fraud.

Trump: I am the only one. Trust me. I can build a wall around your homes that nothing will penetrate.

Townperson: What do we do? How can we save ourselves?

Trump: You ask how do you build that wall. You ask, and I’m here to tell you.

This is amazing! It's Trump without his wig and a moustache. 🙂

Snake oil salesman? Sounds like Twump.

godef Level 7 Jan 10, 2019

sure does! i wonder if they got the name from woody guthrie, who after all had written a song about trump's father.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.