Agnostic.com

29 8

Favourite Book Genre?

What's your favourite book genre, and why?
Personally I love reading Sci-Fi. I like other genres too, but Sci-Fi is my favourite. They're a great expression of the author's imagination. Some of the classics are a little dated now, but you can still admire the depth of though that went into creating a futuristic universe, and the technology and cultures that make it thrive.

AntonyCopeland 4 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. Spy novels. 2) Good courtroom drama.

My fave is fantasy, but for movies it is sci-fi. In both cases I like the escapism, love the imagination in creating alternate worlds, but any rules they create for physics or magic in their world must hold true in the story or I lose it.

Biography
Horror

oddly enough, anything SF-ish with a religious angle. Book of New Good Things is an example.

Try imajica clive barker Incredible piece of work. Most of his best stuff is beyond making into a film.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.