Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK The 30,000 Year History Of The Dildo - Earth to Ken Ham & YECs ?

"From the Stone Age to Ancient Greece to the present, there's been one tool that nearly every civilization has kept handy."

VictoriaNotes 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fun!

Gert Level 7 Feb 13, 2019

@VictoriaNotes Thanks, I've been too busy physically to think some intelligent thoughts in the evening. Everybody assumes that when you retire you can rest and take it easy. For me, it doesn't work that way. Busier than ever. The only benefit: No pressure. I love my life.

@VictoriaNotes ?

How many orgasms do you think it has given???

Love it. In Paris, they have a Sex Museum with lots of statues that are thousands of years old representing Threesomes, Foursomes etc. There are also many dildos through the ages and it is fun to see how creative humans are!

Man created it. More likely woman did

Were not good with math . But were great shoving things in our ass .

Hmmm, the look on her face makes me think that she is having some rather interesting thoughts about that ancient tool....LOL.

Well, it seems the ladies even back then knew how to keep themselves amused whilst the men were away hunting....LOL.

Not much has changed!?

@Kojaksmom It would seem that the song, " women are doing it for themselves" might have been a theme song even way back then....LOL.

Well there is something to think long and hard about. 😛

"It's safe to say that the dildo has come an incredibly long way..."

skado Level 9 Jan 13, 2019

Well, the concept definitely, but in reality it only goes so far....LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.