Agnostic.com

5 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am seriously tired of this attacky-shrieky shit. I no longer pay attention.

It seems a little far out. More of a distraction .

Asia Argento was accused this summer but it was totally shut down and very quick. Odd times.

There was also a new accusation on Demi Moore. She's on video basically making out with a 15 year old at his birthday party when she was like 19 or 20. He was a co-host on General Hospital.

I've been a fan of NGT for a very long time, his book, lectures, speakings, Nova Science now, Cosmos, and many, many interviews and conversations.
He Doesn't fit the bill of what he was accused of IMHO.

yes he was targeted. i read his response. i believe him. wait, i believe a MAN? not a WOMAN? well, the women who accuse him are not, in this case, believable, and i am saying this AS a woman and as a woman who knows that rape is underreported, that women who are telling the truth tend not to be believed, and who wants to believe women for those reasons, but in this case, NOT because i like tyson (i like dustin hoffman too, after all) but because i trust my observations, i believe tyson. the one woman with the worst accusation can't even remember if she was raped, much less who did it if it was done. his response is credible.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.