Agnostic.com

58 13

Do you like tea? If so, what kind do you drink?

We've had posts about coffee. But, I also like tea. When it's cold out, I love a hot tea. When it's hot out, I love a cold black tea. I've been into licorice tea lately.

What kind of teas do you like?

silvereyes 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (51 - 58)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a huge fan, prefer coffee, but like Earl Grey and Chamomile.

Sweet iced tea is my favourite lol. I like a lot of Arizona flavours. As far as REAL tea, I generally drink it rarely, but red and blacks are my favourite overall. I drink chamomile sometimes to relax or for pains of various kinds.

I'm always trying new teas, and I drink them 'round the clock. I usually like a strong, hot black tea with lemon in the morning, and Black Cherry Berry is always brewed (in summer I sometimes throw a splash of lemonade in it). I don't like cold or iced drinks so my iced tea is room-temp tea. At least once a week I go out for some milk tea with boba and for those I favor Earl Grey, Thai, Chai or Taro. But when I'm out, I'm good with whatever's available.

@silvereyes I think if you like licorice that you would like taro. It doesn't taste the same, but it has an intense flavor.

What kind of tease do I like? Isn't that a bit forward for this forum? What's that? You said, TEAS? Silly me. innocent grin

I am a tea drinker, as well. I have a nice collection of various herbal and traditional teas for when I am in the mood--licorice, chamomile, and dandelion root, to name a few. Sometimes, a mug of black tea is all I need. I rarely drink ANY of it cold. When it is hot outside, I prefer it room temperature. Otherwise, I prefer it warmer. Apparently the Northern European is strong in this one.

Bleh! Tea!!

Tea, no preference. Rather had coffee but tea won't kill me.

I like twinnings, because it’s quite literally t+winning....think about it!

Tea is like cheese. You have to try to find types you won't like, because it's all good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27160
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.