Agnostic.com

58 13

Do you like tea? If so, what kind do you drink?

We've had posts about coffee. But, I also like tea. When it's cold out, I love a hot tea. When it's hot out, I love a cold black tea. I've been into licorice tea lately.

What kind of teas do you like?

silvereyes 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Green. Masala chai. Lemon & mint........

Orange pekoe with lemon.

Occasionally, I like it black and fairly strong, (like my coffee) I don't know why but we call it Government tea (thats probably a hangover from the last war doh!) I did flirt with herbal teas and like them but they aren't very strong, but just thinking about your earlier post, chamomile tea is supposed to work for getting you to sleep.

I love Tea, and Hot Chocolate. Those are my favorite drinks. I love trying different types of teas.

Strong teas tear up my stomach, but herbals, white, and rooibos are ok. I had developed a list of Teavana faves before they went away.

I am a major Red Zinger fan.

Zster Level 8 Feb 21, 2018

Earl Grey for the first cup, usually chai for the 2nd. Then I switch to non caffeinated herbals. My favorite of those is one called "I love lemon." It's been a few months since I switched from coffee to tea. I've not yet gotten into the fancy stuff, just Tazo and Bigelo, usually.

yes, i love licorice tea (here: black adder), but also green tea (my regular) & chai - none of them ever sweetened.

I like black tea and green tea 🙂

My father's old joke. I am an A-Tea-Ist. I don't drink tea

Normally English breakfast with a little bit of creamer and artificial sweetener. I do like anything with lavender and ginger- tea included

Same in general. Iced when it’s hot and hot tea when it’s cold. During the winter, I would occasionally add a hint of honey to the hot tea, while it is brewing. I also drink a lot of chamomile tea now as well. Great for headaches.

I drink YERBA MATE....is a tea from Paraguay and Northen Argentina....is duretic and loaded with antioxidants.

I like tea of all kinds, though I don't drink it anywhere near as much as my beloved coffee. My mom would grow tea in a part of one of her gardens, so we always had green tea on hand.

I love home brewed meadow/mint tea. I make about 20-30 gallons every year.

I like strong iced tea, but not much of a hot tea drinker.

I like black tea. I'm not terribly particular about designation beyond that.
As long as it's strong, and sweet, it suits my purposes.

Strong, black, no sugar. I'm drinking one right now.

Earl grey is probably my favorite "classic". I also like herbal teas a fair amount. Blueberry green tea is currently my most craved.

Lavender Earl Grey and Matcha are my current go tos, but chilled oolong (cold brew) is yummy.

I can’t find Orange Pekoe though.

Black tea, iced, either lightly sweetened or unsweetened, both with some spice tea added for flavor. I live in the only area of the world that drinks iced tea more than hot tea. I recently read that hot tea is excellent at staving off dementia. Alas, I rarely drink hot tea.[aarp.org]

I like hot herbal tea. Been on a Chaga Mushroom kick lately. I usually mix 2 kinds of tea into the mug. I put honey on the dry leaves to give that taste a bit more prominence

Loose leaf either good old Tommy Lipton or Scottish breakfast.

Camomile.

I live most teas, Not crazy about the fruit flavored teas. Earl Grey, oolong, green, gunpowder, black are few of my favorites.

Anybody ever try Puer Tea? It's fermented. Not bad - think I'll have some.

jeffy Level 7 Feb 21, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27160
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.