Agnostic.com

8 13

LINK 9 Signs Cats Are Plotting World Domination! - YouTube

An oldie but a goodie... ?

BeeHappy 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah Cole and Marmalade.

I know mine plot but without opposable thumbs I'm probably okay. But they did turn on Alexa on my Kindle that one time? (Then I turned off Alexa) It was 2 am. It was creepy.

I have always suspected this, although I believe inanimate objects (like my toaster) are a bigger threat. 😉

My toaster oven wrecks havoc on a regular basis. And it tries to blame the cats.

@Gwendolyn2018 I learned Cylon - I obviously get confused and that's where the trouble starts.

They have already got us to give them food, water beds and home, and then to clean up after them, so that they can spend all their time sleeping or torturing and killing things for fun; what more do they want ?

No surprise to me.

Are plotting? How about have accomp!ished?
But don't fret, my dogs are working on a counter coup.

Keep us posted! ?

I'll try. It's not like they tell me anything. I only found out because the fish spy on them. ?

Made me think of the Cats and Dogs movies (which I play at my pet hotel for my guests)

LOL. Love Cole and Marmalade.

Yep... Cats are evil...

Chaotic Neutral! 😉

@RavenCT I'll give you that one.

That was great. Thanks for the chuckle.

My pleasure!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:272060
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.