• 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 16 votes
UrsiMajor 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t know if I’d put alternative and punk together, were you intending metal to fall under the hardcore title?

Metal.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 21, 2018

Okay Bluegrass, but I may have done that wrong...... I’ll lay out a few Hail Marys when I have the time????

Love Bluegrass. I was lucky enough to see Doc Watson before he died. He was a great human being.

Yeah I felt privileged to have seen him a few times, and Earl Scruggs as well.

Jam bands.

Metal

West Coast Hardcore/Punk is the go to, but my interests vary greatly.

I like Metal,,,,Sirius channel 40 Liquid Metal is a favorite of mine.

Rock/Metal/Thrash

Blues, reggae, rock, americana, rap. I like many genres of music and have been collecting since the late sixties.

It depends what day it is and what I feel like listening to.

So most of the above and a few others.

I grew up on Metal, AC/DC, Van Halen, Nazareth... But I like most styles of music... except for Country. I love a good dance song, a nice remix and a song that makes it hard to stay in your chair.

I chose classic rock, but I also love most of country (except the stuff that is starting to sound more like rap and just talking these days).

Industrial/electronic

I like many genres of music..jazz, classical, bluegrass, rock, K-pop, Thai-pop, Latin pop, rap, hip-hop, R&B, Caribbean, Cuban salsa, Thai traditional instruments, reggae, swing, soul, etc.

Voted classic rock but like nearly everything except classical and modern rap.

I used to listen to a lot of country but because so much music has become politicized I now listen to classic Rock 'N Roll and blues. It's funny how musical tastes could be changed by idealism but most country just sounds awful to me any more.

gearl Level 8 Feb 22, 2018

In the words of Duke Ellington," There is two kinds of music, good and bad."

Anything that is amazing...

Classical, including ballet and opera!

I had done everything from 60's rock to electronic jazz called fusion, to techno flamenco, to Classic crooners from the golden era. I love country and folk and dance to Big Bands. I been dancing salsa since before it was called salsa. Can listen to a latin jazz band or jam with afro cubans congueros in a mean rumba. You play me a swing, a tango, a mambo, a foxtrot, a bolero, a waltz, a cha cha... you gonna need more time... Only thing I don't listen to is rap or hip-hop or whatever you want to call it today. Not my Bag. The Rest... I am in there!!!!

Metal!

Northern Soul, UK

Kitz Level 4 Mar 5, 2018

You should offer the option to select more than one category. A lot of people don't limit themselves to one particular genre.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27334
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.