Agnostic.com

27 18

Do you think my position is too extreme? (Warning: graphic descriptions inside)

Note: My father was a Romanian Holocaust survivor.

A while back I read "Treblinka" a book about the first Nazi death camp. It describes an event where a Jewish man has been given a pair of pliers to extract gold filled teeth from the mouths of the mass murdered Jews. But he's utterly catatonic. The man is completely unable to function. So much so that when a guard gets angry with him and picks up a shovel and chops his arm off "the dentist" doesn't utter a sound or make even a slight attempt to save himself. The guard (probably wearing a belt buckle that reads "Gott Mit Uns / God with us" ) gets so upset by this that he attacks "the dentist" with the shovel until there is nothing left of him but a pile of guts and gore unrecognizable as ever having been a human being. And not once did the man even flinch. He had been so abused that his mind had already died even though his body hadn't yet fallen.

Now do you know which of those two men is regarded as evil by the Christian faith? Read it for yourself:

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Mark 3: 28 Verily I say unto you, ALL SINS SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO THE SONS OF MEN, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

So it follows that genocidal Nazi death camp commanders can be forgiven and get into Heaven by sincerely believing and asking Jesus to forgive them.

But John 14:6 says "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

So their 6 million Jewish Holocaust victims, who rejected Jesus, must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell for not embracing the religion of their tormentors.

So the Nazi with the shovel goes to Heaven if he simply believes in Jesus. While the Jew is condemned to eternal damnation. Christians actually believe this! They never actually think it through to its ultimate conclusion. But even when its pointed out to them they just shrug and say, "God is so much wiser than we are. How can a mere mortal expect to understand his ways?"

Christians claim that god is the source of morality. This proves beyond any doubt that these people are not just utterly without morals but, in fact, they don't even know what morality is. What they have is a Religious Doctrine that can convince them of Anything no matter how sick and twisted. This is what passes for "morality" among these Amoral and unthinking people. They can't find a single thing wrong with these Bible passages. They will excuse Anything . Literally ANYTHING! In Alabama they, along with our current President, wanted to elect a known child molester to the US Senate because at least he's a conservative christian. He may not be perfect but he's been washed clean in the blood of Jesus! How utterly pathetic.

It's no surprise that these people have a history of bloody inquisitions, slavery, and a holocaust. (The Nazis were only following instructions left for them in "The Jews and Their Lies" by Protestant Reformation founder Martin Luther 1483-1546.) The surprising thing is that it ever stops! Why would it? Their mindset says that Literally ANYTHING is acceptable if it saves one soul from Eternal Torture and brings it to Jesus!

Morally perfect? How could anything possibly be worse?

Here's a photo of Jews being loaded 200 at a time into windowless boxcars to be shipped to death camps. Shall I trust Trump's supporters not to do it again? And if you think that could never happen let me point out that when called out for war crimes Hitler said that he had never done anything to the Jews that Americans hadn't done to the American natives and blacks for hundreds of years.

That is my position on christianity. Do you think it is too extreme?

MarqG 5 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well when there is lack of logic, you can justify anything. Which just shows how idiotic religion can be.

Pardon me if I am too extreme but the jews will milk the event that happened in the first half of the 20th century until kingdom come. More lives were lost for more civilizations and tribes when the spaniards came to the Americas. So... I don't want to hear about hitler or the jews, I am still dealing how come there is not a single full breed Taino or Caribe left? I don't want to hear your pain... 'sorry for being that EXTREME!

So you think its OK to eradicate some groups from the Earth but not others? Or you just don't care enough to listen?

You misspelled "gypsy". Another group that was exterminated by the Nazis. Maybe you care about them.

@MarqG No, that gypsy was exterminated according to what you said... this gipsy is here to stay.... Do Not Flaunt Your Ignorance.... but since you insisted..... Gipsy definition, use and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
[collinsdictionary.com]
Gipsy in British. (?d??ps? ). noun plural -sies. (sometimes not capital) a variant spelling of Gypsy. Collins English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers. Derived forms. Gipsyish (?Gipsyish). adjective. Gipsydom (?Gipsydom). noun. Gipsyhood (?Gipsy?hood). noun. Gipsy-like (?Gipsy-?like). adjective ...
Gypsy | Definition of Gypsy

@GipsyOfNewSpain

HELPFUL HINT:
if you type "gipsy" into google it will give you the correct spelling.

@MarqG You see I am not part of a GOOGLE GENERATION. I live my life... so GOOGLE THIS!!!!

@GipsyOfNewSpain OK I googled you. Here's what I found.

You're only 5 years older than I am. But it turns out that 5 years makes quite a difference.

Dementia is much less common under 65 years of age. Alzheimer's disease is still the most frequent cause, but inherited forms of the disorder account for a higher proportion of cases in this age group. Frontotemporal lobar degeneration and Huntington's disease account for most of the remaining cases.

Good luck with that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.