Agnostic.com

23 1

I'm an open book so ask me anything.

Redforred 3 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be more helpful if you filled out your bio and started participating in conversations.

Zing!

What is your title? I can't see it with the book being open.

If you are a book, who are you dedicated to?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What is the best pair of shoes you have ever owned? Why were they so good?

What zero divided by zero? to the nearest whole number will do. I have always wanted to know this one.

@AxeElf Axy, you do have a sense of humour after all! I'll tell my God Gerald...oh wait, he's a God, he'll know already. 🙂

Here. How to divide by zero from PBS Infinite Series. (Good YouTube math channel. The videos are more detailed than other PBS math/science YouTube channels. Actually, they are little mind Fs - only for the true mathematicians. I've stopped watching their channel because of this. I caught this video's title in my feed a while back.)

Jump to 7min and 17secs to skip the theory:

😛

@AxeElf could be 1?

@Rugglesby my dads a retired maths teacher and he taught that in mathematical formulae if you divide or multiply by a factor of zero your answer will be rubbish

@AxeElf infinite rubish.

Was I harsh?

Nena Level 6 Feb 22, 2018

I'd like a refund.

What are your end papers made of?

Boxers or briefs? Lol 🙂 toilet roll over or under? Cat or dog? Waffle or pancake? And I’m just getting started!

Which is quicker, to Brooklyn or by bus?

how long would it take to walk to the moon?

do you have any intentions of answering these questions, or just reading the questions, or not even that?

Who does your nails?

So what chapter are you on? And what book?

Have you ever killed anyone?

What is your favorite book and why?

Madi Level 3 Feb 22, 2018

If you are an open book... What am I?

nice pic

@btroje so that is what I am... nice charmer you are!!!

@GipsyOfNewSpain not limited to the pic. just wanted to add that

@btroje I salute you... with respect, admiration and all the charm that see you turning from cat to dog with a click.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Its always good to have a makeover. THat is my corgi My Brother.He still felt incomplete. Even though he was that close he wanted to be petted.Can you feel the guilt?

@btroje guilty as charge.

How many pages do you have?

Gohan Level 7 Feb 22, 2018

Do you even meme bro?

Me too and I will if I feel the need as can you me.

What page are you on ?

Are you Really an Atheist?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.