Agnostic.com

8 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it just shows that gods can be defective also.

I think the "devil" would be closer term for Trump to be president. If, I believed in religious bs. Which, I haven't for nearly a year.

So, what, God actually spoke to her?
God never came my way saying hey, yo,......

You notice how powerless God is at certain times? Too many disobeying him so he floods the world to kill everyone except Noah, his family and some animals yet didn't have the power to build a boat for Noah it simply pick off the ones He didn't approve of and spare all others?

God wanted the Angry Orange ? Moron to be president yet instead of using his powers to install him he had Russians hacked the DNC and then 3 million less voted for him but he got in via the electoral college?

Why He DOES work in mysterious ways! He can create the planets yet has all sorts of issues with simple shyt!

She's another Huckabee Christian huckster..

Only a demagogic, evil liar could say that

These are the same people who said Obama was probably "the One"--ie, the antichrist. (I just searched the ad on youtube to post here, but so many dozens of search results with Christians explaining how Obama is the antichrist seems to have cluttered the search that I couldn't find it. That seems to make my point better, I suppose.)

He couldn't use water again, so He was going to flood us with abject presidential incompetence. Why does god always want to kill us all?

Sarah Sanders is an asshole.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.