Agnostic.com

13 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will get right to it.

Religion is all money and politics.

Yeah. Right. Check's in the mail, bitch.

A fool and their money are soon parted.

Ohub Level 7 Jan 31, 2019

Paula White is a con artist who abandoned her husband and her church in Tampa, Florida because she feelt that she bring in more money for herself in New York. She is a match for Trump's greed and treachery.

So, she says she's making a 1 month donation of her own... to- who exactly? Herself??? How is this a sacrifice for her??

My stomach is still hurting from all the laughing.

Not true! Obama is still President!

If I tell that to myself enough, I might believe it.

I caught some televangelist on late night TV asking everyone to donate $1000 in seed money. He told a story of a woman who did just that. A week later, her church received a $100,000,000 gift.

I was impressed.

I rushed to donate. Unfortunately I lost the phone number.

I’m so broken up.

I wonder how many idiots will do it.

If I was an evangelical capitalist, that is what I would do. Get it while you can, any way you can.

I have considered writing a conservative Xian blog, and soliciting donations. I'd be good at it, I think. It would have to be anonymous, of course. I have the biblical knowledge, I can fake the moral outrage, and I can whip up a frenzy. I'm not sure I could live with myself, but if the money were good enough I'd try. I just can't get over my distaste for such a sleezy enterprise or telling lies. I need to work on that.

@HippieChick58 I am confident that it would not take much effort for you to become wealthy. I am glad that you could not stomach that type of deception just for wealth and profit.

@HippieChick58 Easier to do with some tequila!

@HippieChick58
And it shall come to pass that the Lord BOB shall not smiteth you!

Bring on god's wrath. If god needs money, he can get a job.

Nah, he can print money like tRUMPF does.

People like that make me want to believe since I would meet a bitch like that in Hell.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.