Agnostic.com

38 2

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

Posted this before on another website. I'll go get some popcorn.

AustinSkepticus 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NO

On some pizzas, yes. On others, nope.

Yup. I also drizzle balsamic glaze on my pizza

On many pizzas yes, the thing I don't like on my pizza is a thick base.

Today I say yes, and no crave Hawaiian pizza, thankyou very much.

Sacha Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

Oh hell yes with ham

CS60 Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

Yes, I especially love pepperoni and pineapple. I was introduced to it while working at an Italian restaurant run by a Sicilian. When I speak of it people say "Ewwww". Then they try it and steal my pizza.

SamL Level 7 Feb 24, 2018

Hells yeah, with cinnamon on a Hawaiian

Candy Level 4 Feb 23, 2018

I'm not one to judge...it's not my thing, but if you like it, have at it.

Yes, what ever floats ur boat!

Before I actually tried it , I thought it sounded weird . Once I actually tried it , well , I buy thin crust , Hawaiian pizza at the grocery , and a small can of pineapple to add to it , just not the juice .

There is room for it, but it must have ham with it..

If you can have one with anchovies then one with pineapple is ok too, but only when it has ham.

The 50th State of the USA say's it does, that's good enough for me. Off to Domino's I go, YUM.

Yea! Pineapple,bacon and onions over here!

Sure.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

Hell to the NO. The ONLY fruit I want on my pizza are tomatoes.

I dunno. if you like it on your pizza then it has a place. but does it "belong"? thats a pretty deep question dude...

Never!!! That's what college cafeterias do with their leftovers. They make pizza toppings out of it. Yuk........

Aslong as there's ham involved.

The question of the ages. All I can say is we live in a country where everybody has the right to their own bliefs. That being said, keep that abomination out of my kitchen. 😉

Hell yes, especially with green olives

I've had pineapple on pizza and it was good. BUT it just seems wrong.

Quite frankly I, shocked and dismayed that such a sacreligous thought could even enter your head . You must be possessed by demons .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.