Agnostic.com

55 10

If you got to choose a 'last meal,' what would it be?

Surprisingly, I think I'd go for a traditionally made Japanese meal. Teriyaki, rice, miso soup, and salad with ginger dressing!

I'm hungry now.

silvereyes 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Raumpfeffer Steak.

A mixture of Hawaiian and Chinese food will do it for me! Dungeness crab with mushrooms and black bean sauce rings a bell. And roast duck and roast pork with chow funn.

Just reserve me a table so I can invite a few friends, in a really good authentic tapas bar with roof top dining, a view of the ocean, Flamenco music and dancers, plenty of sangria and cervesas and just keep them tapas coming!

May as well scratch at least one item off the bucket list while I'm at it. Gordon Ramsey's Beef Wellington.

what? you mean before the execution? in that case i have a large serving of that stuff that renders the eater invisible .... can't remember what it's called now.

Mom's fried bread, caro syrup, fresh bacon, 2% milk, to be shared with a table full of close friends and family.

Black Olive Pizza (from my hometown's Greek Pizza place), a really nice salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Tiramisu for dessert - when I could get it down without dying, 😉

Some kind of wine that pairs well with Greek Pizza? Might have to research.

Coffee on the side with dessert.

Massive seafood hot and cold platter, followed by the elixir of life.

@silvereyes notice I still asked for the platter first though.

Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack..

A shrimp dish I had at Ron's of Japan in Chicago followed by a donut.

I would ask for a buffet. Hard to pick what you want your last meal to be. Right now, it would involve pesto. Dessert would be a must.

Juicy steak, baked potato, and a grilled chicken salad.

On a dating website, that is a very loaded question!

I'll resist the obvious cream and butter jokes.

A strong vo and water.

Perhaps a vegetarian stir fry. I'm not really fussy and like a lot of things so the last meal is no big deal.

I have to add something that ties into this question. My late partner, who had a great sense of smell, started losing her sense of taste in her last week. She had a brain tumor that affected her sense of taste so she liked only strong things. Her last meal was a California sushi roll with lots and lots of hot sauce and cake with lots of frosting (she normally hated sweet foods).

In and Out Burger on the beach somewhere around Mendocino.

TWDay Level 4 Feb 25, 2018

I will pass. I wouldn't see much of a point.

A literal 1000 year egg omelet please, made fresh. I'll wait.

jeffy Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

@silvereyesIf I'm getting executed I'd rather wait for new ones to get ripe thank you! 🙂

You

Church window cake lased with cyanide as would wanna go out on my own terms

The flesh of my enemies.

I have too many favorite foods to know for certain what I would pick. What I can tell you is that my meal would include corn bread. I have this need to be like John Coffey from the Green Mile and have me some corn bread.

Aborted fetuses..I'm just not sure how they would be cooked or what they would be served with. Lol

I would choose you.

The souls of my enemies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.