Agnostic.com

14 16

How to write a Sext that doesn't suck

My favorite:

"My flannel panties would look good on your bedroom floor next to your long johns.

-Canadian sext."

It's deflating to send a deliciously descriptive sext and get a one-word reply: "Cool."

Pearls before swine.

This funny article pokes fun at Jeff Bezos' lame sext and gives helpful tips for sexting.

"Billionaires: They really are just like us. (Though, frankly, we’re a little disappointed; what good is it being the richest man in the world if you have to sext like the rest of us? You’d think he could’ve at least holographed his junk.)"

[huffpost.com]

Your thoughts?

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a good read.
So I guess, you must me from Ireland, cuz my penis is Dublin, isn't that great. Dang!

for me, don't use excessively long run on sentences full of adjectives.

ROFL!! I will admit that I have no one with whom I would exchange sexting, but if I did, I might have to steal this one!

I don't do sexting. It's a waste of time for me.

@DenoPenno

Very funny!

That was a good, and funny, article. I have yet to think up a good sext, (sigh).

Never done it.

But soft! What light through yonder phone breaks? It is the east, and Juliet's texts are the sun!

She speaks...yet she says nothing. What of that?

Don't you want to have a suck in a sext?

....asking for a friend.

It depends on what you are talking about sucking ...lol

Now if I only had someone to sext with...?

Yet another chapter for "The Book".
😉

The flannel sheets are on the floor with the down comforter because our lovemaking is so hot.
now that's a Canadian sext

Been doing it wrong this whole time!!

I've been doing it wrong! Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:292676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.