Agnostic.com

35 3

Does anyone enjoy a hot cup of tea? What is your favorite kind?

I enjoy black Chai tea with milk and sugar. I also like Raspberry Zinger, peach tea, and berry flavored tea. What is your favorite type of hot tea? Do you like cold tea too? I love sweet tea and I hate green tea. I love boba tea (bubble tea) and any of the flavored iced teas. I want some now. Luckily I have Lipton's peach iced tea in my fridge.

#tea
Sarahroo29 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A good cup of builders tea , strong enough to stand the spoon in it.Anthing else is an infusion or tisane

Cool.

Loose leaf camellia sinensis, black, green, white, oolong. It must be steeped properly: at the correct temperature, the proper time, with the correct amount of leaves, and, if possible, filtered water.

Oh, okay.

Sleepytime.

Camomile makes my stomach hurt.

@Sarahroo29 Is there chamomile in Sleepytime? I've never looked at the ingredients. I know chamomile is another good tea to drink to help you fall asleep, but it's never worked for me. Sleepytime works better, so when I need to, that's what I sip on.

@Ruby_Slipper Yes, chamomile is in it.

@Ruby_Slipper I like sleepytime too I like the little bear dressed for bed

Earl grey

Nice.

I love Blackberry Sage; the Republic of Tea makes a good blend.

Sounds good.

Milky sweet Scottish blend tea.

Yummy.

My favorite is Constant Comment followed by Chai. I don’t drink coffee at all and very little alcohol or sodas. Unsweetened ice tea is my drink of choice.

I drink mostly English Breakfast myself. I like hot and cold tea and peach tea.

windy Level 1 Feb 28, 2018

Peach tea, mmmm....

Yorkshire tea. Black. As it should be.

Not in Yorkshire it`s not. Milk in 1st.

Is it good?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.