Agnostic.com

17 3

LINK Former Florida officer accused of using police database to find women to date

Posting this for @AstralSmoke so he can respond. This should be a free article for everyone. Let me know if it's not.

BookDeath 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

has a certain type I guess.

The site is not available to Europeans...

@BookDeath view stuff Incognito... No limit on articles

An officer of the law? He must be out of his mind. What happened dating sites?

Was this an enrollment organization? Did they send daily mailings to him with compatible women? What was the fee? Oh, wait, what??? Scary...

Hello Rustee, how are you

Ygh. For all of the great things Florida has to offer.
There are still a bunch of people that do some stupid shit.
Then again, I suppose that might be true to everywhere.

I can think of worse things he could have done.

@BookDeath A violation of trust, for sure. Heinous? I reserve that word for things like rape and murder. He should get in trouble but no need to draw and quarter him or anything.

@BookDeath In my area, I've heard a lot of serious complaints about the police. One friend had a son who was involved in selling drugs. The police couldn't get evidence enough to convict him so, according to her, they murdered him and made any evidence disappear. She said she'd seen pictures of them with his body, posed like he was a trophy kill. She told me the whole story herself. I heard another story about a woman who had been harassed by the police because she tried to stand up to them. They stalked her and threatened to kill her. The harassment went on for months.

So anyway, that's what I'm thinking when I say he could have been doing worse things. In my mind, the guy was acting very immature, doing something a high school boy would have done which is totally inappropriate. But he could have been doing far worse.

@BookDeath I would certainly agree that forced sex or pressuring women into sex was heinous. I didn't read that into the article myself but if it occurred, I would definitely agree that the crime was sick and wrong.

@Meili The thing is, these people who run you for warrants have a lot of power. I was a police dispatcher for 20 years. The information I could get on people was epic. We have very strict rules about such things and his abuse of the system is a betrayal of us all.

@Freespirit64 Good to know. Makes me think we shouldn't be giving police officers that much information, though.

That's pathetic. There are enough women with a "cop fetish" that he shouldn't need to do that.

BD66 Level 8 Mar 11, 2019

He should be fired!

zesty Level 7 Mar 11, 2019

The data floating out there is such a intrusion on our privacy. I just rewatched Ex Machina and the owner of a search engine company, just turned on the cameras and mikes in the phones and stole that information. That was 5 years ago. Before all of the thefts online. Too much access and it should be a mandatory ___ years for accessing information improperly. And that creep cop should lose his state credentials. Disgraced cops just migrate to another job.

I makes me think he was a feishist looking for soemthing really specifically weird.

Seriously!! Now what type of people did he think he would meet!!

"Florida man" strikes again!

Despicable. Glad he was caught.

And the sad part is it's really no surprise ?

Lol! Not surprised.

SELECT * FROM Persons WHERE Sex=‘f’ AND Status=‘Single’ ORDER BY Age ASC

Probably pretty typical.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:308359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.