Agnostic.com

3 0

Cancelling Pandora subscription.

I was wondering if any of you who use Pandora could assist me with cancelling my account? Their instructions for this seem unclear or (deliberately?) confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

AlasBabylon 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't done it yet, but they bombard me so much with commercials that they have lost the reason why they were better than regular radio. Soon I'll need advise!

I love it. I use the ZigZag Joe free version. It's a hack.

Did you download it from google play or apple? You can kill it on google play if that is where you acquired it. That is how I killed mine last week. 🙂

I tried their free trial over the internet on their website. They gave instructions for cancelling, but when I followed them, the buttons or links weren't where they said they would be.

@MST3K let me go look and see if I can screenshot what I see on my end

@MST3K click on my subscriptions

You should be able to kill from there

@Knitfreak Thanks. I did check that, and no subscriptions appeared. The person at Pandora who responded to my emails said that he couldn't find an account for me, with that email or birthdate, in their records or files. Yet, it appears that I do, in fact, have an account; at least it appears so when I log into the site. I'm not sure what to make of it. Perhaps I should just see if a charge appears on my bank account for Pandora at the end of 30 days.

I know I've been navigating the web site, playing music, and checking out my account info. I'll have to think about it and figure out what to do next.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:308917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.