Agnostic.com

24 2

What makes you happy more than anything else?

RobH86 7 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first sunny warm days after a long winter.

Wynter is fun but for kids summer is better

Realizing I can take a nap

I'm a simple person

Being in love

No haven't met my significant other yet.

My childrens' happiness. Their enthusiasm or laughter, together melt my heart!

Zster Level 8 Mar 1, 2018

Love, friends, various animals, winter.

Oh, and watching one of my friends kick ass in the final sprint to the line in a bike race.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 1, 2018

You had me, right up until "winter". But I threw up a 'like' anyway. 😉

The people in my life who "get" me; overcoming emotional struggles; being able to appreciate small things; wicked humor.

Puppies!! Babies laughing, kids playing, the beach, warm summer nights spent with friends and a campfire, snuggle time...

Unconditional love.

Looking through my Canon EOS 7d 400mm lens and seeing a bird I've never identified before. If the sun is slightly low and behind me, so much the better!

Pic is of a (a Lifer!-a bird I've not previously identified) Little Spiderhunter in the Khao Sok National Park, southern Thailand

fantastic

Being in the arms of someone who I am falling in love with

Seeing lawsuits being brought forth and won against religious nonsense in the public sphere.

Spending time with my kids and grand daughter.

Spending time with family and friends. A good book or movie. Dinner out. Craft beers. Good music. Sex. Not necessarily in that order.

Spending time with good friends,just shooting the breeze. Long drives with light traffic and good music. A really good book. Playing with my kids&dog.

Seeing my daughter thriving and having a good life, and being happy.

2 hours flying a piper cub.....

The look on my kids faces when I see them every morning in life.

This face!

yes

Dogs (I have a Boston Terrier and an Australian Shepherd and Yellow Lab mix), music, friends, and chocolate.

Respect, admiration and affection from someone really important.

Waltz Level 4 Mar 1, 2018

being myself instead of what the world wants me to be

Eating while reading a good book

live the dream my friend

A hot fire, a bit of steel, a hammer, and an anvil. And customers.

Telling a joke or jokes that absolutely rip the flesh off of sacred cows and destructive forces.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.