Agnostic.com

24 1

March 23 was Atheist Day. What did you do to celebrate?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What I do every day to celebrate: didn't believe in god

Egged a church.

godef Level 7 Mar 25, 2019

I buried my father.

?

Dressed as a priest and started to touch women at the mall, laughing as in "Thriller". But seriously, nothing.

Nothing much. Just firebombed the local church and swore at a couple of nuns I met.

Sounds like a pretty average day.

Cried and cried and cried

It was also my birthday. Didn’t do much for that either. Had a nice New York Strip for dinner and that’s about it.

went to eat lunch with my very religious parents. lol..it was my dads birthday. i didn't mention it was also Atheists day..lol.

Is @webbew1 your dad?

@indirect76 nope.

@hankster Hmm... Funny coincidence. Are you sure?

@indirect76 very sure.

@hankster I’ll ask him, just to be sure...

@indirect76 what the hell is your problem?

@hankster No problem. Sorry if I’ve upset you.

@indirect76 have a nice day. peace.

happy birthday to your dad!

@celticagent thx.

I tried to eat a baby, but it tasted awful.

Haha, I didn't know that it was Atheist Day, but I spent a good chunk of the day playing a video game that's based on eradicating a religious cult.

Far Cry 5?

@indirect76 New Dawn, technically, but it's a continuation of 5. ?

I forgot about it.

I used to want to join the procrastinator's club, but I never got around to it.

Went to church and gave thanks. 😉

Not a god damned thing.

Installed a "when religion world ruled the world, it was called the dark ages" bumper sticker on my Volt above "The only wall we need is between church and state".

Wasn't aware it was. However I did see Richard Dawkins eating a baguette in Hyde Park as I was off to the People's Vote demo.

It's good that we finally got our own holiday. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I'm happier since I left the religious bs and wish I did it sooner. It's hard to believe how may years I wasted in the fairy tale way.

Prayed like mad that one day I would get out of this agnostic nonsense and return to the true God?

That was irony by the way! ?

went to work

Didn't even notice.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 25, 2019

Listened to Monster on Sunday and cruised around town.

nothing. i didn't celebrate blonde day, bespectacled day or name-begins-with-g day either. atheism is one of many, many elements that help to define me.

g

Awww jeez....now there’s another holiday I have remember...and a reason get tossed into the doghouse with my next love... Halmark doesn’t even make an appropriate card for the day.

Nothing...

Nothing. Why celebrate a specific date or day? To be part of an 'atheist' group?

why are you here then?

@celticagent I have to be a member of an atheist group to be on this site? HAHAHA. I'm an atheist or a non-theist. I have no need to wear a badge declaring it, or attending a meeting to sit and cuss about non atheists or others. I'm sure not going to sing songs, nor am I going to give the group's leader money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:317680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.