Agnostic.com

15 4

I just can't be out of wine! Lol

Livinlife 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would lIke to have some one who thInks lIke me. Have good sex " to date"

I just drank the last of my Chardonnay. There was only a little left from last night. Have 4 local IPAs in the fridge and an unopened bottle of a single malt scotch...Bowmore 12 year old, I think. Looking forward to enjoying that one of these days.

I've been out of wine for a while now and kind of moved on to G&T for the moment. I'm long overdue a booze run to Calais (it's been over 2 years since I last did one) but I really need to get a couple more in before this Brexit nonsense properly kicks in. 3 litre wine boxes for £5 last time I was over there (no doubt the prices will have increased since the exchange rate has crashed - thanks again, Brexit.) You can't find a wine box here for less than double that, and the crafty sods have started making them 2.25 litres rather than 3 (3 bottles rather than 4) and hoping that nobody notices.

LOL sneaky buggers! we know the difference!

I've got one bottle of 85 Saint Emilion left. There was some wine from the coast that my cousin had that tasted like roses smell it was great but can't remember what it was.

I do my father's shopping since he has a hard time getting out and usually a case a month for him. Doctors cut him back cause of blood thickening.

A woman wrote this! lol

This is a noug. this little noug is greater than your whole bottle of wine. you're doing it wrong.

Can't smoke anymore, and do not have an e-pen. So, I partake in edibles.

Can't do that with asthma, sorry

I prefer an intake of some of the fine types of barley pop.

I don't drink wine, but that's my attitude when I'm all out of rum. It's a tragedy, truly. While I don't drink often or heavily, not having a bottle of rum on hand for a shot or two on some nights is entirely unacceptable.

Winter storm in New England - milk, bread?

Winter storm in New England with children - wine?

Gonna remember this one. Thankfully, I am NOT out of wine! LOL!

I've bought bootleg wine for me and SWMBO from a pizza delivery place somewhere in Ottawa on an overnighter between Toronto and Calgary. Dude was a lifesaver!

I am that way with chocolate.

oh nooooooooo if you are in Sidney BC Canada I will bring you some right now!!!!!

I just can't be out of toilet paper.

Right. Wine and tp. Lol

@Livinlife Priorities!

Ooo been There..Lololololololololol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.