Agnostic.com

8 2

Which has a higher probability?

Which of the two has a higher probability? Picking every game of the NCAA tournament, but also picking the final score and how many points each player will have, or that a God or Gods exist?

• 35 votes
  • 4 votes
mrveggieman187 6 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Predicting how many points each player will have is the essential problem because the solution to that encapsulates the scores of each game as well as what teams win.

I would say it’s in the 1 in a googol chance range.

Chances of predicting any Tournament has empirical evidence aplenty on its side, BUT predicting that ANY Deities or Deity exists or have ever existed would be a total impossibility since there has NEVER been 1 iota of actual evidence, empirical or otherwise, available.

One is easily calculated. One is impossible to calculate.

one can accidentally predict the tournament results. a god won't accidentally exist. not even a fair contest, this question. the answer is too obvious.

g

Statistically alone, the NCAA one is more probable. That a supernatural deity exists is like a Limit (calculus), as it is always approaching 0.

I'm not into sports because I want a movie or series instead. Of course no gods exist. I do have proof of sports.

I've read that Warren Buffett said any employee who accurately predicts all Sweet 16 teams will receive $1 million per year for the rest of his or her life.

I'am sure Buffett exists and he still has no one collecting on his bet.

cava Level 7 Apr 11, 2019

I won't do either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:328885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.