Agnostic.com

54 13

If anger could be converted into physical form, what should it become?

If science created a machine that could convert anger into a physical form... and you got to decide what that form would be... what would you have anger convert to?

Somebody, tell me, why is my first thought cherry flavored condoms!

silvereyes 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since anger comes in all sizes and destruction levels, I'm thinking fire. It can go from little candles all the way to a forest leveling inferno. I don't see cherry flavored condoms being able to cover such a range...One size fits all only goes so far.

A peice of disposable waste that could be hiccupped out of your body and tossed away.

Why not just convert it to crap? It would be easier.

@ChrisJones not all that regular. 😐

Electrical energy. Power crisis solved.

exactly what I was thinking! One day of Facebook could power us for eternity!

Because cherry flavored condoms taste like poison? 😉

But wouldn't that be self harm? Hahaha! Unless the poison is administered to the person wearing the condoms.

Carrot Top...so everybody else could be angry, too.

Eventually there would be an infinite number of carrot tops lmao

@LadyAlyxandrea A plethora of bunches of Carrot Tops...they come in bunches, I do believe....OH MY TOP!!!

Ummm, Silver, I was about to answer your question, then spied your additional comment about cherry flavored condoms and am now paralyzed with, er am confused by this reference to the cherry flavored condoms. Perhaps, you could elaborate thus freeing me from my paralysis?

SamL Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

@silvereyes You're the second woman who I've heard speak of cherry flavored condoms. The way the first explained it to me made a lot of sense.

@silvereyes Yes she had a good explanation. Do you really want me to go there? Or can we both agree that your unintentional first thought was a good idea.

Ghost Peppers. Or better yet, Carolina reaper peppers covered in horse-raddish and wasabi. But to make it worse convert it to a machine that force feeds you these peppers lol.

Can I have some Milk please?

............why are you awful

I would hope it would be something like skin color change for each extreme emotion. I often find myself wishing people knew how I felt (because we feel the need to repress everything in public). I'll feel like complete shit at work and still be working and no one will notice, and I just wish we could show those emotions silently but boldly. Another fun idea could be turning anger into a sort of spirit animal. When I'm chill my animal will be a cat, when I'm pissed it will be a lion, etc. I dig that idea.

"Somebody, tell me, why is my first thought cherry flavored condoms!" I can't answer that. The first thought it put into my head though is what if anger got turned into camouflage condoms. They would never see it coming!

On a more serious note, what if anger could be redirected and physically manifest into the things that the less fortunate need, such as housing, clothes, food... I get angry just thinking about it, but there I am jesting again.

yes, i like the concept of turning anger into something the lack of which created it in the first place.

@silvereyes What if they are self-conscious about the size of their junk, and that's why they're angry? 🙂

@silvereyes It would only be fitting--so to speak.

Water

The Hulk is quite a good example of what happens to many including me when I flip my lid. Now you never gave me specific rules so that is my answer.

Malus Level 4 Mar 6, 2018

I have already experienced this. I refer to it as my ex-wife.

MattW Level 6 Mar 5, 2018

happy face stickers or Donuts.

Yea donuts!

If you've seen the movie, "Forbidden Planet", the invisible monster in that film would be the perfect form for anger.

Weight you have to carry, more anger...more weight. Maybe we will realize that anger just weighs us down.

Fiery dragon armour !

A white middle aged male NRA supporter?

Red Lantern corps 😛

Marz Level 7 Mar 6, 2018

Razors?

Fire. People who get too mad should spontaneously combust. That ought to keep heads a little calmer.

A caustic substance that destroys all in its path. A worthless substance not conductive to growth or prosperity.

Anger is powerful
No doubt that level of energy could fuel a home with electricity for years. ..
After just one cycle of a 17 yr old . .

A badass muscle car. Like a murdered out 69 Nova.

I’m thinking something like Mustakrakish running wild across the world.

You have a dirty mind.

A goldfish.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.