Agnostic.com

7 9

How was your weekend?

I had a great weekend! It started Friday when I got to meet one of our own, @glennlab. He was on a couple week trip through the southwest with plans to stop and meet a few of us Agnostic members. He was fortunate to have gotten tickets for the Pink concert here in Vegas, and I was fortunate he had an extra ticket! Woot woot! Lol. Wow what an amazing concert. Pink is one fantastic performer! I just can't say enough good things. So cool, I get to meet Glenn, a great guy... have a nice dinner and conversation... and a hell of a concert! Wow and it's just Friday. Saturday I went to our local secular community center to set up for a Spring Fling event for kids. We had a much larger turnout than expected, causing a few hiccups but overall a great success! Sunday, rested up from over doing it on Saturday but then Sunday evening went to an open mic night and enjoyed about 8-10 comedians, a couple poets and a couple musicians. A very enjoyable evening. So a very busy weekend by my standards

@glennlab, it was great getting to meet you, so glad you stopped by, stop anytime! And thank you so much for the concert... can't stop talking about it.

Sooooo... how was your weekend? Busy? Quiet? Fun?

BeeHappy 9 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I went to my grandson's first birthday party, always good to have family time. Then I went to Omaha Earth Day activities. I worked on the booth for our Humanist group, we gave away lots of literature and buttons. However, it was chilly, and sometimes cold. I was exhausted when I got home.

Wonderful! 🙂

A very quiet one.

That's more commonly mine as well. 🙂

Sucked. The motor heads who bought the 750K ranch across the road for 300K after the real estate meltdown, had an all day ATV/motocross/buzz bike marathon for 6 hours+. This is why I gave up my firearm.

Lol... I don't know maybe... if ya can't beat em... join em! 😏

My weekend consisted of going to an all you can eat sushi buffet for my sister's birthday. Followed by spending the weekend with my FWBs watching uplifting inspirational videos (it was raining all weekend here) and snuggling with him and getting to sleep in on Sunday without being mocked for it by a grumpy fam member. heh. It ended a bit on a sour note since I broke his keyboard by accident 😳 and we discovered a leak in his wall, due to the curtain falling on us heh.

You are more active and popular and outgoing than me. hehe And you are much older than me. I am doing life bad. 😛 Glad to read you had such a great weekend though. Good for you

Thanks, but this is not a typical weekend, not even close. Your's sounds pretty good too, except for the last part. Just don't let your mental age catch up to your actual age... that will keep you youngish. 😁

@BeeHappy I have not been my actual mental age for a long time. I've been an old soul for awhile now. high school was rough to say the least. heh

How was my weekend? NOT as great as yours. Good for you.

Thanks! 🤗

Good for you, and for that gentleman Glennlab! It was my son's birthday but we both had a strong cold so no fun for us, at least this past weekend...but we had Game of Thrones!

Well that's something anyway. Feel better soon!

Sounds like a great time! My weekend was pretty action packed too- but yours sounds awesome!

If I had stopped at Friday that would have been good enough. 😁

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.