Agnostic.com

30 13

LINK Rick Santorum: Separation Of Church And State A Communist Idea, Not An American One

The separation of church and state is how we are able to have freedom of religion, or mor i mportantly the freedom from religion. That is the reason why we have a separation church and state. I learned this in elementary school (4th grade). Why didn't he?

snytiger6 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Santorum is lying for Jesus. A common, even pervasive practice by true believers. Here, Santorum seeks to create identification between the Evangelicals and himself for future political support. It is immoral pandering at its most cynical, but fully expected by the White Fascists.

I wasn't aware that Thomas Jefferson was a commie.... or John Jay for that matter...

He needs to read up on Amendment 1 to the Constitution.  
Trod Level 5 Apr 21, 2019

Being from Pennsylvania, it's hard to avoid Santorum and his toxic politics...

This guy has been uttering this useless, baseless trash for years and the local conservatives eat it up... I thought he was done years ago, but, unfortunately Fox and (WTF!) MSNBC reanimated his political corpse and now we have to hear his moronic shite again!

How can we miss him if he won't go away...

Follow the $ ;
That politics/religion

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.