Agnostic.com

42 4

Are you here for friends, relationship, or just hookups?

• 72 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 45 votes
  • 50 votes
LadyAlyxandrea 8 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am here because I found sign of intelligent life on this planet. I found thought provoking discussions and topics, and I have a lot of free time on my hand.

Made a few friends, travelled to meet member, and still talking to members with possibility of further travelling.

I am interested in the thoughtful, intelligent conversation and friendship, even if only online. It's hard to find that in real life.

I can't really find other avenues, except for when drunk, for the types of discussions I have on this site. Voted for: "community".

Plot twist you can choose multiple choices lol

I picked 3 answers, right off the bat. It didn't seem that would be proper survey participant behavior. No reason taking a poll if you Can just vote for each candidate

I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy the community. But damn it sure would be nice to find a relationship.

Indeed.

Yes I'm looking for a relationship but also friends with like minded people

I am a single parent living in area that fosters that religious beliefs trump sanity, logic, and reason. I am even farther from the local mold by being the Custodial parent, not Drinking, not doing drugs, not smoking, and having few local connections.

I am not always the most social of creatures and I saw this site as a means of connecting with others that accept/appreciate my views and to possibly meet someone for a relationship who shared my views.

I like knowing there are others who think religion is just as much a bunch of bullshit than I do. it'd be nice to make some friends too. a relationship with somebody near me would be a plus.

I'm here for relationship. But I don't seem to be anybody type on here that live in the state I do.

I come on here to pass the time. It would be nice to make a few friends on here though.

Memes wasn't a choice?

First community and hopefully the start of some long term great friends. Second long term relationship with someone intelligent, honest, loyal and somewhat of a homebody like me 🙂

I am here mostly for engageing thoughts and conversation, Then possible freinds, then possible relationships.

I am a single parent living in area that fosters that religious beliefs trump sanity, logic, and reason. I am even farther from the local mold by being the Custodial parent, not Drinking, not doing drugs, not smoking, and having few local connections.

I am not always the most social of creatures and I saw this site as a means of connecting with others that accept/appreciate my views and to possibly meet someone for a relationship who shared my views.

I'm looking for a relationship but also enjoying the community.

#MagicPudding is the answer?

I'm not interested in any kind of casual hook up...yuk!

To be starkly honest I thought it was just an atheist dating site tostart with but quickly learned that it was a kind of macro community too which is a great thing really. I don't feel like I have to hold back for fear of offending anyone, as much as I might say on Facebook. Most seem to have very open mind here.

DrDee Level 4 Mar 18, 2018

Friends but you never know what you'll find

Definitely looking for a relationship. I've lived in the buckle of the Bible belt all my life, I've never had the opportunity to date anyone who wasn't Christan.

Feel ya there!

As I live in the middle of nowhere, Friends/Community is likely the best outcome I can expect from this rather nice service.

Yes I came here when I was poorly for soemthign to do because it fits my profile and stayed because I love you all

^^^Warm milk and cookies post of the week.

I'm chuckling at the "Came here for sex" option.

Really??
I hope you're kidding. 🙂

I was including an option for every possibility. Some did come to this site for hookups

Came here for community, but now concidering for dating, I realy do like the people on this site!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.