Agnostic.com

20 14

What's the funniest thing you've ever seen or heard that left a lasting impression? Mine is this, when we were growing up (in hot Houston with no a/c), our next door neighbors served their tea from an Enema Bag (not lying) nailed to the dining room wall.

DarwinistOne 7 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

that. Is. Weird.

I took my son and his friend to McDonalds drive-through. I asked for two twist cones. She said, "We don't have those." So I asked for two chocolate cones. She said, "We have chocolate and vanilla swirled together. Is that ok?" I was unable to drive because they were laughing so hard.

Goat Level 5 Mar 11, 2018

The stoning scene from the Life of Brian.

I love it!!

Iffy Level 5 Mar 10, 2018

when i was 16 we went down to the local rec and drank a bottle of malt whiskey between 4 of us. we were hanging at the playground and the most beautiful young thing [14] gets into the baby swing. we push her and are having a great time . she decides to get out and CAN"T no way no how and we were too drunk to help. laugh o my dog till we cried

this tea tastes like shit austin

Well it's not the funniest but since it's stuck in my head for over 40 years I would say that it's funny enough to be that memorable and shareable. Graffiti on a bathroom wall at the University of Michigan: "Oral intercourse for cunning linguists"

lerlo Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

Blue and green should never be seen, unless there's something inbetween. What a load of bullshit.

In Yellowstone, viewing wildlife from the road like everyone else. At one pullout, people stopped to see a coyote off in a field, so we do too. An RV from Florida pulls up, and as soon as the door is opened at all, a small white fluffy dog lit out after the coyote, yapping like a nut. Everyone there watched the silly dog go after the wild dog, who turned and headed towards the woods. The white poodle kept after it, and then the coyote seemed to stop and think, why am I running. He waited for the poodle and grabbed it effortlessly in it's jaws and continued into the woods with lunch. A white haired woman descended the RV steps, arm raised, crying "Fifi! My Fifi!"

Eh, what do the French know of coyotes? Mon dieu!

You came from Adam and Eve...so that means incest was okay? lol!

Nena Level 6 Mar 10, 2018

In one and out the other? I suppose it didn't matter to them which was which. I agree with Maiasaura on this one.

This is pretty freakin' hilarious.

Did you drink the tea. Lol. It sounds like the kind of prank that I would play on my friends.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks!

Why not? Sounds handy to me!

I think I know those people... Did they also serve their salad dressing from a douche bag hanging from the chandelier?

Walmartians?

That's hilarious

@Blindbird have you ever seen them? They're pretty funny.

@Condor5 I am one. Sometimes my neighbors and I put on our PJs,go to Walmart with all our kids(also in their PJs) and walk around having the worst conversations we can come up with. It's great fun.

@Blindbird I think I've seen pictures of y'all.

@Condor5 most likely

That is funny. A friend of mine turned a ski into a 6 person shot glass. They had to have ecellent timing to all take a shot at the same tim3e.

A bar in Manhattan that I went to does that too.

Shotskis!

Wow. Are you sure it was tea?

An old friend back in the day was pulled over while I was with him. The cops told him he was weaving. His response was you can't prove that I don't have a loom here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34793
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.